Grand Crusader UD Warlock, Warrior. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sadim's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grand Crusader UD Warlock, Warrior.

Decided to fully focus on SC2 competitively, so i won't have the time to raid and pvp anymore. I've a couple of 80 chars. My main is a warlock, and warrior as alt - 2nd mostly geared, the rest of the 80s are epics of t9 and mixture.

I'm the original acc owner, chars are all ready for transfer anywhere, race change, etc.
    Never got hacked or banned before. All chars are based in an Oceanic PvP server. BG9.

warlock's 6.1k GS (Main char):

Dual spec enabled.

Full Wrathful PvP Gear, Full Wrathful Off pieces, Wrathful's Gladiator Tabard, 2200 Weapons (1h). 7063 Arena points in stock.

Titles: Grand Crusader, Light of Dawn, Kingslayer, Vanquisher, Arena Master, etc.

Also have a cute Collector's Edition Panda Cub pet, and a Murkimus the Gladiator.

Double Reign of the Dead
    Charred Twilight Scales
    Dislodged Foreign Object
    4 Pc T10 (ilvl 264)
    Off pieces are a mixture of 264 and 277

450 Both Engineering and Jewelcrafting

Mounts:-
    Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquiser (Frostwyrm)
    Ironbound Proto-drake
    Rusted Proto-drake
    Swift Horde Wolf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warrior's 6k GS (alt char):

Dual Spec enabled.

Titles: Kingslayer, Vanquisher, etc.

2 pc Wrathful PvP Gear, 2 pc Relentless PvP Gear, Full wrathfull Off pieces.

Heroic Deathbringer's will, Whispering Skull Fanged
    Heroic Cryptmaker, Shadow's Edge
    4 piece T10 (ilvl264)
    Off pieces are a mixture of 251 and 264

Have decent Tank gear as well.

This acc also comes with a 110k Gold, and a paid version of SC2. I will not be charging you for SC2, you could say i'm giving it away for free.

Only looking for serious buyer. You can contact me via email at at [email protected] with your price in mind. I won't be selling this cheap, but we can discuss it. I've spend a lot of time on my chars, taking most of my RL time away.

Grand Crusader UD Warlock, Warrior.
    sadim's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumpingz!!