Full Wrathful Arena Master Enhance shaman+ Full Wrathful Hunter+ 80 Druid menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

saps0070's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Wrathful Arena Master Enhance shaman+ Full Wrathful Hunter+ 80 Druid

Have recently decided to quit playing wow and will be selling my account, the account itself contains 10k gold spread over 2 characters. The main character is an Enhancement shaman with Full wrathful and T2 weapons aswell as just under 5000 arena points to spend. The shaman is using best in slot gear and has the "Arena Master" title and is 2.5k + in the 3v3 bracket. The shaman has 450 Jewel crafting and 450 Enchanting skill as profs. The character is currently on Alonsus EU and is transferable. The shaman is an orc male and so is the hunter which is on frostmane EU, the hunter also has full wrathfull and 450mining and 410+ engineering. There is also a level 80 Druid on the account with furioues geared as Resto. The Battlenet account itself is merged with starcarft 2 which will also come with the account. I am currently listening to offers for the account and will be willing to discuss the issue and payment methods at any time, i am looking for between £600-£400 willing to negotiate a price.

If interested send a message or contact me via skype on spankzlol.or.ogt or email me at [email protected] for more details.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Character Screenshots-

Last edited by saps0070; 08-16-2010 at 07:53 AM.

Full Wrathful Arena Master Enhance shaman+ Full Wrathful Hunter+ 80 Druid