[US] 80 shaman, rogue, warrior, paladin (kingslayers) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

awesomestrk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US] 80 shaman, rogue, warrior, paladin (kingslayers)

Hey all, long time lurker first time poster, I'm here as I've finally had my fix of wow and it's time to move on with RL with the girlfriend.

I understand it's a bit shifty with no rep / posts, however I can assure you that this simply seems to be the best reputable place to sell my account. Character info is as follows;
    Data may be updated. Screenshots to be accompanied soon.

> 80 Shaman (draenei female)
    Enhance GS: 6234
    Resto GS: 5990
    Ele PvP GS: 5800~
    Ele PvE GS: 5900~
    Have played my shaman since the beginning of BC. Has a ton of achievement points / maxed professions / 2x 310% mounts (including GLORY OF THE ICECROWN RAIDER 10 player). Has a bunch of heroic 25man achieves (10/12) which are suitable for entry into a light of dawn guild. Has a bunch of rep grinded in wake of the "Insane" title.
    Notes: Kingslayer, Starcaller, Astral Walker, Yogg0-25man ach, both rare ZG mounts, ICC10 Drake

WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    (note the armory mirror is bugged, cryptmaker is just a weapon I was playing with and is not updated properly. I use Heroic Black Bruise and Keleseth's Seducer (both 277))

> 80 Rogue (bloodelf female)
    Combat GS: 6173
    Mutilate PvP GS: 5800~
    Mutilate PvE GS: 5700~
    My favourite alt, no expenses have been spared to make this rogue geared to the teeth.
    Notes: Kingslayer, Starcaller, rare ZG mount, offhand Warglaive for eye candies

> 80 Warrior (human male)
    Fury GS: 5997 (sidegrades in bags, probably around 6040gs worth of new items cbf regemming)
    Prot GS: 5600~
    Pretty damn fun to cleave and tear shit up as fury
    Notes: Kingslayer, Starcaller. Passively ArP capped.

(this armory mirror also has old data, for the off-hand I use Ramaladni's Blade of Culling (ilvl251) and my top ring is Might of Blight (264)). The current listed data is some of the alternate gear I have.

> 80 Paladin (human female)
    Ret GS: 5000~ [updated: Ret 5680gs, Holy 5100gs]
    Just an alt recently leveled, this pretty much made me realised I didn't have time to commit to another 80, and subsequently the game any more.

The account also comes with a shiteload of BoA gear (almost every piece available).

Contact me via e-mail (preferred) at [email protected] or MSN at [email protected]
    n.b don't try and hack your way into my battle.net account as I assure you this and the above e-mails are separate.

Moneybookers seems to be the way to go. Can also talk over the phone if required for confirmation of how legit this is. No, I will not sell the characters separately. My apologies.
    All possible information will be included with this account (personal I.D., CD-keys). Will only take (high) serious offers. Due to the value I place on my account you can expect me to deny anything below $300 US.

If trust is an issue, I can supply account info in advance.
    Last edited by awesomestrk; 08-22-2010 at 08:35 AM.

[US] 80 shaman, rogue, warrior, paladin (kingslayers)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    screenshots updated

Thanks G/R