Elder Jedi SWG (Very Cheap, Starsider) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

imdamasta's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elder Jedi SWG (Very Cheap, Starsider)

Character 1:
    Server: Starsider
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male
    Profession: Jedi
    elder jedi: Yes
    Expensive items: Bio focus crystal, synapse crystal, 20 flawless pearls, 50-70mil credits, large quantity of decoration..and much more.
    Badges: 250-300
    Other information: has cloak of hate and the shatterpoint cloak and other items that are uber for the jedi profession.

Character 2:
    server: starsider
    Race: Zabrak
    Profession: Bounty hunter
    Elder jedi: No but an elder character.
    Expensive items: full suit of mandalorian armor, Guardian lightning cannon, 20-30mil credits
    Badges: 100-200 badges
    Other information: Known for a tank on the server and a great reputation to a lot of PvPers

Character 3:
    Server: starsider
    Race: transdosian
    Profession: Trader-Armorsmith
    Elder jedi: No but elder character
    Expensive items: hundreds of millions of resources 10-20mil credits
    badges: 50-150
    other information: Can make 35 power bits easily with the suit he has, can make armor primus capped easily. Very good trader.

Rest of the characters on the account are nooby characters on other servers...

Email me at [email protected] MY EMAIL IS ALWAYS UP SO I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF WHEN YOU SEND ME AN EMAIL!

Elder Jedi SWG (Very Cheap, Starsider)