Price check for well-farmed account, BiS Priest and Warlock/Shaman menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

pricecheck's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Price check for well-farmed account, BiS Priest and Warlock/Shaman

EDIT: Put in Armory links.
    I'd like a price check for my account. It currently has 3 level 80s on an Oceanic-populated US-located server on BG9 and many lower level alts (1 of every class except Hunter).

Priest is Undead, Discipline MS with Arena Master and FULL BiS S8 gear in line with Hydra's chardev (technically I should pick up a haste/hit 277 ring instead of a haste/crit)--this includes dual offhands and wand, full Wrathful Mooncloth gear, full Wrathful off-pieces (crit/mp5/haste/hit), Heroic LDW shoulders (these are the best non-set set slot piece), 2.2k weapon, and Heroic Bauble and Solace as well as the new RS healing trinket, the Glowing Twilight Scale. PvE gear is along the same lines, full 10.5 for both healing and Shadow and all slots 264+ except Heroic Solace with Heroic Trauma and the aforementioned BiS Discipline trinkets. Gear score is 6250+ in PvP gear, 6170+ in PvE healing gear and 6190+ in PvE Shadow gear, and stats reflect that. This is the most geared Priest on the server overall, with the best PvP gear on both factions and among the top few on the Horde both in terms of healing and Shadow PvE gear--the only Priests with better PvE gear than mine has are those who purely PvE with 11/12 or 12/12 guilds. As this is my main, the character has almost 7000 Achievement Points (6835 iirc), several Feats of Strength, and 20 Exalted reputations as well as many titles including OS10/25, all available Argent Tournament titles, silly ones like Chef/Jenkins/Matron/Explorer etc, Kingslayer, and Arena Master as I mentioned. There are both Ulduar and ICC10 achievement drakes and over 50 mounts including the very rare WG passenger mammoth and Venomhide Ravasaur, as well as ~85 non-combat pets, some very rare, and many vanity items including Orb of the Sin'Dorei and Orb of Deception. Bank is full of vanity items including the very pretty T8 set and professions include 450 JC with more tokens than I can use/450 Engineering with Jeeves and mailbox, etc, and 450 Cooking/Fishing (Kalu'ak Pole and Fishing Hat too, if you're into that). This Priest also holds over 170 Emblems of Frost and 1000 Stone Keeper's shards, among other currencies.
    Priest Armory

Warlock is Blood Elf and has roughly 5750 PvE gear score, 4 piece tier 10 (2p10.5) with 264 in most slots including weapon. PvP gear is lacking and is only full S6 with around 5450 gear score in the gear I use for PvP (I personally mix some ICC25 off-pieces in). This was my previous main for Naxxramas and has OS titles (Twilight Vanquisher was among the first on the server for those date-whores), previously had Rival and roughly 4000+ Achievement Points. Some rare pets and vanity items, and 450 Enchanting (may have Crusader, can't remember atm)/Tailoring (Cooking is above 425 for Fish Feasts). No 310% mounts, unfortunately, but this character does have the rare Giant Sewer Rat non-combat pet and all of the account-bound pets the Priest has.
    Warlock Armory

Troll Shaman is a new 80 and as such only has around 2000+ achievement points and just the OS10 title. Currently playing Restoration MS but gearing both Resto and Elemental. 2 piece Elemental and Restoration tier 10 and full TOC/ICC gear including non-Heroic Trauma and Marrowgar shield with around 5700 gear score in PvE gear. PvP gear is full Furious, similar to the Warlock, with a 2+2 caster setup and full off-pieces and around 5500 gear score. There is also a full Enhancement set in the bank including 251/245 weapons which gives around 5200 gear score unenchanted. 450 Alchemy/Engineering with Jeeves, and Cooking above 425 with the Kalu'ak Fishing pole. This character also has the Venomhide Ravasaur mount and account-bound pets.
    Shaman Armory

All 3 80s are female, have dual spec, full bank slots with a lot of relevant profession materials and epic flying in Northrend, obviously, and can all be taken into high-end raiding or competitive PvP assuming you know how to play.

There is also a low level Paladin which holds a 2-slot guild bank and full bank slots of various low-level mats and items for twinking, some very hard to find. There is around 40000 gold on the account and much more in the AH value of items that can be sold, as well as many Heirloom items (all mail, melee plate, melee leather, caster cloth + weapons for every spec) of both PvE and PvP variety. The alts are at various levels but there are at least 2 or 3 that are at a playable level (40-50+ including DK with heirlooms). The account-bound pets include Mr. Chilly, the Baby Blizzard Bear, and the Warbot from the Mountain Dew promotion in 2009 (very rare these days).

Sorry for the long post, but I am curious as to how much my account is worth and am considering selling it. As I'm still playing actively, gear score and gold go up every week on all 3 80s.
    Last edited by pricecheck; 08-12-2010 at 07:59 PM.

Price check for well-farmed account, BiS Priest and Warlock/Shaman