WTB a Cataclysm Key or RENT a Cataclysm Beta flagged account; ingame gold or cash. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

funkymillah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB a Cataclysm Key or RENT a Cataclysm Beta flagged account

There are a lot of ways to acquire the cataclysm beta keys, I just cant seem to get one. I have participated in a lot of contests by a lot of fan site, but /random just does not work for me. I hate my luck.

In the past, I have bought beta keys from eBay/Craigslist but since Blizzard decided to be a jerk this year and started flagging accounts for the beta instead of assigning keys, I have given up all hope. I know someone who doesnt even have a level 80 character yet, got selected into the beta. What BS.

Anyway, getting back to the point. I am looking to buy a Cataclysm Beta Key (there are several ways to get one; addon authors, fansite contest winners, etc) or RENT an account flagged with access to Beta.

I am not looking to spend a lot of money but we can discuss the price in PM or AIM (thefunkymillah00). If you are interested in gold instead, I can offer up to 40,000g for a key and 20,000 for account renting.

How do you rent an account? Simple, if you have an account with access to beta, but are not interested in playing the beta, I would be willing to pay you to let me play for the duration of the beta (or till/if I get lucky and get selected by Blizz opt-in). I will (obviously) not play on the live servers, I have no reason to. My character has a shadowmourne and enough gold to last me a lifetime of WoW.

While I share your account, you will (obviously) not change your password (or let me know if you do). I will NOT access your account management page at anytime either. Upon the conclusion of the beta, I will surrender the account back to the original owner.

I understand that there is obviously the issue of trust in such transactions. And believe me, it works both ways. We can use a middle man (I prefer eBay. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay) and exchange phone numbers to ease the transaction.

If you are interested in this, please post a message here, PM me or AIM @ thefunkymillah00 and we will take it from there.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by funkymillah; 08-13-2010 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Changed title

WTB a Cataclysm Key or RENT a Cataclysm Beta flagged account; ingame gold or cash.
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. Still looking.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shameless bump, still looking

WidowMaka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM me with a price you would be willing to pay to rent my account.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WidowMaka View Post
    PM me with a price you would be willing to pay to rent my account.
    Your inbox is full, if you have aim, you can IM me at thefunkymillah00

WidowMaka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by funkymillah View Post
    Your inbox is full, if you have aim, you can IM me at thefunkymillah00
    Inbox has been cleared, feel free to send me a PM

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won a beta key from Worldofraids today so I am no longer looking for a beta key. Thanks for reading.