80 Druid with Legendary Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient King! 6121gs ! Rare Mount! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

melchsee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

80 Druid with Legendary Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient King! 6121gs ! Rare Mount!

This sale is a Male Tauren Druid with Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings plus other cool stuff.

Restore Gear Screenshot -

PVE- 2/5t10.5 and some heroic 277 gear has a gear score of around 6.1k best pieces of this druid pve gear is the Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings, Solace of the fallen, and BiS 277 ring and BiS 264 OH, the rest it is full 264 gear. This pve gear would get you into any raiding guild. It's Haste Soft cap, with 20.36% crit, 3164sp.

Moonkin Gear Screenshot -

DPS OS - Boomkin gear, 5.8k gs
    If you want to go Feral there's spare gear picked up from ICC10/25.

Some cool stuff on the account:

Mounts: Has 72 in total best being mechano-hog, rusted proto drake (10man) , red proto-drake (heroic ach), violet proto-drake (complete World Event Achs), Swift white hawkstrider (H MGT), Sunreaver Hawkstrider, Cenarion War Hippogryph, Albino Drake, Black War Mammoth, Ice Mammoth, Grand Black War Mammoth, Black War Raptor, Swift Brewfest Ram, White Polar Bear, Armored Brown Bear, Black War Bear.

Titles: Ambassador, Brewmaster, Champion of the Frozen Wastes, Chef, Elder, Flame Keeper, Jenkins, Merrymaker, Patron, Senior Sergeant (cant get this anymore), Twilight Vanquisher, of the Ashen Verdict, of the Nightfall, the Argent Champion, the Explorer, the Hallowed, the Noble, the Love Fool, the Patient.

Has over 78 pets, 25 tabards, Has the Hard to get Higher Learning Achievement. Currently at 7460 Achievement Points.

Has Tons of Enchanting Materials in Bank. Latest Update has 10+k gold. - 6/8/2010

Bank Screenshot :

Heaps of Currency :

There is probably stuff i have missed on the account, but the main things i have mentioned, i am happy to give serious buyers armory links and even meet you in game if you are going to buy the account. I have the details of the account and will give them to you only when payment is received. Transaction can be done thru AIM/MSN/VENT in order to make you feel assured. I accept Paypal only. Users must be verified.
    Last edited by melchsee; 08-12-2010 at 04:30 AM.

80 Druid with Legendary Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient King! 6121gs ! Rare Mount!
    melchsee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump. buyout at $700. post here before looking for me.

Phatbat's Avatar Corporal

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by melchsee View Post
    bump. buyout at $700. post here before looking for me.
    Seems lie a pretty cool account

melchsee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yup. its getting geared even better. currently have 3/5 t10.25. has one more mark to use to get the set bonus.
    WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

Pterosaur's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What UI mods you using