WTS Great account Full Wrath Mage/Paladin(3pcrelent holy) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Great account Full Wrath Mage/Paladin(3pcrelent holy)

Title says it all, I'm wanting to sell my BE mage which is fully wrathful geared on a 2400 5s at the moment, which will be grinded up a bit more depending on queue times tonight.. T2 Weapon 2300 Tabard (ofc) PVE gear consists of alot of Heroic 277 peices from ICC25 Character is a 10/25 Kingslayer aswell as it's on Blackrock (best pvp US)

Paladin is pretty well geared all around, Holy PVP/PVE Holy pvp = 2100 3s grinding tonight aswell, unless queue times suck, 3pc relentless 1pc wrathful (Shoulders) PVE is moderately well, couple of peices need to be played with for Haste instead of MP5 -- Overall the toon is very nice PVP/PVE etc....

Now, for the IM LEGIT YOUR NOT part.. I've traded and sold gladiator several several times on Markeedragon/Keyhunt etc... I'm not looking for low ball offers and a bunch of other bullshit, I'm looking for legit people who are obviously not going to defeat the purpose of selling this account...

ALSO I am the Original Owner of the account and have full information to prove it, also an ID picture can be given if needed.

ALTS
    62 Warrior(Tauren)
    60 Priest(Undead)
    29 Hunter(Not really twinked)
    etc....

I also have Lots of Leveling BoA Gear on the mage =)

AIM: barryx 22
    MSN: [email protected]

YOU NEED TO POST BEFORE CONTACTING ME, DON'T BE A BITCH.

ALSO, IF YOU HAVE A VERY VERY WELL GEARED ROGUE (HORDE/ALLIANCE) I'll definitely let go of the account for a rogue, must be original owner or have ID and also obviously being legit.

OH PS.... Both toons have epic flying and a bunch of other stuff, both the Priest and the Warrior have normal flying aswell.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Can provide Screenshots/Ingame/Livestream/Vent/Skype etc....

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Bump, on aim and MSN now.
    Last edited by evann; 08-05-2010 at 07:33 PM.

WTS Great account Full Wrath Mage/Paladin(3pcrelent holy)
    evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Im also willing to trade the account for a well-geared rogue horde or alliance

evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, post before contacting.. please =) will also trade for a well geared pvp toon -- classes will be talked about etc...