80 Rogue / 80 Paladin *Vanity* Accepting gold/cash1 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kitsuji's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

80 Rogue / 80 Paladin *Vanity* Accepting gold/cash1

Jo, MMOwned, Sup?

Hey, I'm trying to sell my old account, I am the Original Owner, and will accept PAYPAL ONLY cash, OR Ingame gold delivered to my server.
    The account is US.
    If you need any more details / info at all, don't hesitate to ask. The account has 3 more days of Gametime, so if you want an Ingame inspection, you will have to ask SOON!

80 Combat Rogue:
    WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    Some Screenies:

Quick Info:
    The Rogue has a gearscore of 5300, but can be improved to 5500 easily with a simple upgrade of the boots. As you can see by the picture above, the account has the Glory of the Hero Red Proto Drake, as well as Rivendares Charger (Which may become un-attainable in Cataclysm?) The account also has the Bloodsail Admiral title, as you can see above. Additionally, it has a chefs hat, which is good for making feasts. The toon also has the 50 companion achievement, with a few rares.

80 Holy Paladin:
    WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    Some Screenies:

Quick Info:
    The Pally has a Gearscore of 4979. Its most noticable Vanity is the Headless Horsemans mount, and the Brewfest Kodo. The account has 2090 Achievement points, Including most of the AV ones. The account also has the Tabard of the Arcane, which is only obtainable through the TCG.

Also on the account:
    There is a 60 hunter, which could be a viable toon for twinking out.
    61 Priest, nothing really on this account.
    Finally, there is a 24 druid. This toon is a bit special, as it has the Tabard of the Explorer, and some difficult WSG achievements.
    ^^^^^^^^
    More info available on these toons if need be.

ON THE BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT:
    On the Battle.net account there is only the WoTLK game, and Diablo / Diablo: LoD.

Anymore info needed will be given if asked. Please don't hesitate to ask or offer anything, I want to get this account off my hands ASAP.

Once again, for the account I am looking for a gold offer delievered to my server, or a cash offer. *** ALSO, if you look at my other thread, I am attempting to buy a Tabard of the Lightbringer. If you can get me this on ANY US server, I will knock off a substantial price off the account :]

Thanks for reading, this was typed out fast so pardon any typos or if its missing information.
    ~Kitsuji

80 Rogue / 80 Paladin *Vanity* Accepting gold/cash1
    Kitsuji's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    > > Bump < <