Level 80 Ret Paladin (/w Alts) 6700 GS and more! (EU) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Danian90's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 80 Ret Paladin (/w Alts) 6700 GS and more! (EU)

Hello there,

I'm soon leaving the game to go to University where i wont have access to the game so i've decided to consider selling my account and to quit completely depending on the offers i get. I'd like to put my account up for offer so perhaps i can get just a little more out of something i've been working on for all these years. I think you will find something interesting atleast! (This is a European account)

The main Feat of this account is the Shadowmourne weapon i've obtained.

The Main Character

Class: Paladin
    Mainspec: Retribution (with high standard gear for both Protection and Holy)
    Armory Link: WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

Professions: Jewelcrafting (MAX), Enchanting (MAX)

Further Evidence Screenies - Here

Gear: As you can see in the armory link, my gear is near enough full 277 gear with Shadowmourne being the highlight of my account. The gear is fully gemmed and enchanted properly for end game raiding. My gear can't improve very much beyond what it is, you will have access to some of the best gear and THE best weapon available in the game. This character comes with a great PvP set (Full relentless /w one piece wrathful) which is fine for any arena/BG's you want to play.

Screenshot of Inventory/Bank -

Achievements: The Paladin comes with 10230 achievement points with some very unique Feats of Strength which i will cover in a moment. The Holiday Meta achievement is complete with mount achievements for Naxx10/25, Ulduar 10/25 and ICC10. There are pleanty of achievements complete on this character, too many to cover here!

Realm First Achievements: This character comes with Realm First Achievements/titles for the following - Yogg+0 (Deaths Demise), Algalon the Observer (the Celestial Defender), TotGC25HC (Grand Crusader) and The Lich King 25HC (the Light of Dawn).

Mounts/Pets: I have obtained lot of rare mounts and pets, mounts such as all raid-obtained proto-drakes, a frostwyrm, the Amani War Bear, the ZG raptor and Mekgineers Chopper are included on this character. Pets such as Lil' KT, Pheonix hatchling and other hard-to-obain pets are all on this character (including the 50 pet achievement)

Misc: All items from the Shadowmourne vanity quests are also soulbound to this character that includes the Crimson Deathcharger (Mount), Jaina's Locket (Portal), Sylvanas's Music Box (Summons some Highbourne that play some music), Muradin's Favour (Turns you into a frost dwarf and Tabard of the Lightbringer (Blue tabard with an on-use 5 minute duration effect). If you're interested in titles, the Paladin comes with many unique (and unobtainable) titles such as all the Realm First titles (besides OS, Naxx + Maly) Hand of A'dal, Champion of the Naaru and other Raid/Achievement focused titles which are hard to obtain.

Screenshot of Pets/Mounts -

L80 Alts:

Classes: Warrior, Priest, Mage

Gear:

Priest - (Armory: Currently unavailable) This character is very PvP focused, my pvp gear consists of Relentless/Wrathful pieces with all Wrathful offset. This character has around 2.8k Spell power (unbuffed) and 1200 resilience. I'll post a proper armory link ASAP.

Warrior - (Armory: WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. ) Has both PvE/PvP gear, the gear is generally furious/relentless and the pve gear is generally 251 level stuff. The gear will do fine in both 10/25 ICC if you're looking for another alt to gear up properly. The PvP gear is nice too with 1000+ Resilience and a decent amount of fire power. This character also has ICC10 Achievements such as Kingslayer.

Mage - (Armory: WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. ) Unused so gear is rubbish, it's fully equipped with epic level 80 gear but is somewhat dire, this character is basicly a "free" addition to the account if you wanna work on an extra character!

I have a couple of other alts such as a 56 Hunter and 60 Shaman sitting around waiting to be leveled.

I'm looking for a reasonable price even though there isn't a lot of gold on the account, there is a unique amount of content in it that most players wont obtain very easily or even ever (such as the realm firsts). I believe a reasonable start price would be $1500 (buyout $2200).

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, i would really like to see some serious offers and not just messages from people wanting to waste my time. I hope to be hearing from you soon! To contact me email me at [email protected] or PM me. Pref payment method is Paypal.

Thanks a bunch!

Regards
    Danian90

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Updated some minor details.
    Last edited by Danian90; 08-03-2010 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Added Content

Level 80 Ret Paladin (/w Alts) 6700 GS and more! (EU)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Updated with some more Screenshots, left them as links to keep it tidy.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still for Sale, bump!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still up for sale - price negotiable. Bump!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! WTB sale already ><!

Thanks G/R