0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to Make Custom Recall Locations!

Hey guys! In this guide I will teach you how to add new places (into the DB so everyone can access) to the ".recall port NAME_OF_PLACE" GM command. I will try and make this guide as noob friendly as possible

Things needed for this guide!:
    A WoW private server,
    And an SQL editor of some sort (HeidiSQL, Navicat etc.)

Right, step one.

First you need to start MySQL (if you havn't already) and start up your SQL editor

You should get to a screen more or less like this one.

Type in your IP and your username/pass and you should come to this screen.

After that, go to your ascent/World etc. (The place where your items, npcs and game objects are) and scroll down to "recall". Double click it and then select the "Data" tab.

Now scroll down to the very end. At the last entry, right click and select duplicate.

Next, double click the blank id and type in whatever number you want. I would go with the next unused id. So I will put in "797". After that change the name to the word you want to type after ".recall port" in-game. I will change mine to "town".

Next you need to go ingame and type ".gps" where you want to appear after executing the command.

Once you have done this, it will come up with

Code:
    Current Position: Map: "Number" X: "Number" Y: "Number" Z:"Number" Orientation: "Number"
    It will also come it with Zone: "Number" Area: "Number" but we don't need them.
    Take these numbers and add them into the corresponding columns. You should add on or 2 to your "position" column, or you may spawn halfway/underground.

Once you have done that, type "reload recall" into your World.exe, or restart, and viola there you go!

This is my second guide, so if you think there was anything good/bad, then give me feedback

PS. The Town/City you see in image 5 was spawned by hand in game with the custom game objects in this thread

How to Make Custom Recall Locations!
    ghost681's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    umm, you can also go in game and type .recall add *Name*... i think it'd save alot more time...