Cataclysm solo account, have had since alpha, only cataclsym on the account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Lampally's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cataclysm solo account, have had since alpha, only cataclsym on the account

I am looking to sell an account with only cataclsym beta on the account, as there is no actual warcarft games on this account you can't do the PTR copy, you can only play the characters already on the account or create new ones, I have password for the account and authenticator can be added if you have one, this was a friends account who does not play and gave me the account before he quit playing, I can also call you and speak to you on the phone about this account, I am not here to scam anyone, just looking to make some money, I got invited to the beta on my main account so no need for this extra account.

I have submitted screenshots below of the account page, if you have any questions, the account contains a level 80 pally, level 80 hunter and level 80 druid, and some other lower level toons, if you want to see a screenshot of the character selection screen please message me.

All the toons are horde.

Asking $200 or best offer for the account, maybe willing to do a gold trade on Emerald Dream server as well.

Password can be changed once handed over or before, whichever works for you.

- screenshot of battle.net account

Cataclysm solo account, have had since alpha, only cataclsym on the account
    Illidan_000's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    200$ just for a simple cata acc is way too much. i'd say 100-125$ is a good price.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds fair then, I wasn't really too sure of a solo price, since this isn't a auction site I think 125-150 is fair, post replies, thanks for your response, also I am open to trades, so hit me with what you guys have, always interested in new characters to play or other games. thanks!
    Last edited by Lampally; 08-02-2010 at 12:00 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, hit me up =)

ZnyX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you want 150 for this account that you cannot transfer chars to. When other people on MMowned sells invites to your own account for the same price.

I dont see why anyone would do this. On the other hand, i dont even see how you got the 'beta' or 'alpha' on a b.net without a valid Wotlk copy.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because the alpha invites weren't just inserted into your account like the beta invites were, they rolled over the alpha accounts to beta, you could insert the alpha key on any account, he wanted to keep it separate from his main account, that's why he did this, I have all proof of the account, I can take as many screenshots as anyone would like, loading, logon, playing whatever you want.

Not trying to scam just trying to get rid of something I don't use, I know tons of people who'd love to just be able to play, so if selling it here don't work I may try to do a trade for gold on one of my servers I play on.

I personally would like to see someone get some use out of this while it's still active.

And how are people selling invites to someones personal battle.net, they work for blizz?

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

I am accepting offers on this still, $100 is my best, and I've been offered a steam account with tons of games, anyone else before I make a decision, anyone have any wow accounts or characters they would be interested in throwing out for trade, anyone on Emerald Dream server ? Could use some gold, just looking to get rid of this so that someone else can enjoy, since people are doubting the authenticity of this I have taken two screen shots and also created a 10 day trial account on this battle.net account.

Downloading the new patch, will post in-game screen shots at request.
    Last edited by Lampally; 08-02-2010 at 03:11 PM.

ZnyX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No they do not work for Blizz, they just got contacts I assume.

However, im not saying your lying. But i myself got an Alpha invite, and i was required to have an active Wotlk account and subscription to recieve it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The person he got the key from works for blizzard directly, the whole guild got CD-Keys, I really don't know why he did it this way, since I got my own beta invite, I haven't messed with this one, I just know all he told me is that he wanted to keep it separate from his main account, I'm with you, I don't understand why someone wouldn't want to play their main character either, I'm just offering it here.

ZnyX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ye np mate. While your at it, you might aswell go see if you can copy from the new trial account. As far as i remember, that should be possible.

Good luck selling.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Mate, I'll see if that works, never thought to try that, I'll create something on the trial and see if I can xfer it over to the beta.

ZnyX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just see if you can copy premades from it. That should be all anyone needs.

Overweight's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you find a Buyer?

Thanks G/R