Some1 to do a realm transfer for one of my chars menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ohmaigawd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some1 to do a realm transfer for one of my chars

Well I want to transfer my main to another realm, but I dont have a credit card.
    So I am willing to give a 2 month gamecard (or anything else, just PM me) if you do a transfer for me.

I'm accepting offers only from ID Verified/possibly Elite users, because I'll need to tell you my password.

~OhMaiGawdGFX on deviantART

Some1 to do a realm transfer for one of my chars
    Pantera1351's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know it isn't what you're asking for but even without a credit card you can manage to pay for transfers.

I myself am very skeptical inputting my CC info into anything on the internet out of fear of getting my identity stolen. For that reason, I go to the local supermarket (Stop & Shop where I live) and buy Prepaid Visa Gift Cards. With them, you can put any amount of money you want on them and then after registering it online you can use it for a transfer.

If you aren't interested in this, just ignore me

ohmaigawd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pantera1351 View Post
    I know it isn't what you're asking for but even without a credit card you can manage to pay for transfers.

I myself am very skeptical inputting my CC info into anything on the internet out of fear of getting my identity stolen. For that reason, I go to the local supermarket (Stop & Shop where I live) and buy Prepaid Visa Gift Cards. With them, you can put any amount of money you want on them and then after registering it online you can use it for a transfer.

If you aren't interested in this, just ignore me
    Thanks for this! I'll go check our local shops but I doubt they will have it ( I live in Slovenia -.-)
    EDIT: Yes nobody sells it in my country
    Last edited by ohmaigawd; 08-01-2010 at 02:30 PM.

~OhMaiGawdGFX on deviantART