GODLY APB account (US) +14 months gametime  - CHEAP! - Best char on the server - 75$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GODLY APB account (US) +14 months gametime - CHEAP! - Best char on the server - 75$

Want to try out APB? Or are you playing APB and keep getting owned by people with a few rank 2 upgrades and can't stand it?

Well, I'm selling my account.

Has about 200 hours played.

Rank 286 Enforcer ( Can buy NL9's - Steady income from the market since not a lot of people can buy them ( Most Broken weapon ever, 2 shot stun ))

Threat level varies with wins and losses, anything above threat 9 takes 10+ wins for a rank up and 1 or 2 loss will de-rank you. If you REALLY want, I can get it back up to max rank ( Rank 15 ) before you take it over, I have no issues with that.

In a Clan that maintains 3.0 KDR or more every day and is number one on weekly, and monthly for win-loss ratio and kill-death ratio. ( NO HACKERS ) I'm well known in game and get groups easily, so if you want to group up, feel free. The rewards for being first place on monthly leagues are coming out in 2 days. ( Rewards you can't get anywhere else )

Factions:

Every Contacts maxed out.

Prentiss Tigers: 40/40
    Praetorians: 36/40 (that's the only thing that I've got left to do in the game, other than owning people )

Items:
    Weapon--
    NTec Adeen, Spray and Pray II and Savage II
    OCA 3 slot, Spray and Pray III, Savage III, Damping III
    1 NL9 a day ( Sell it or use it ) Stuns criminals in 2 shots and they can't do anything while you arrest them. 1v1 Guarantees a win no matter what.

Car--
    Custom Jericho ( Fastest car in the game ) with Nitro II ( +16% torque and maximum speed / acceleration ) Catch up to ANYONE with this. Bounties became a joke after I bought this.

Character upgrades--
    Monolith III ( 10% more life )
    Survivor III ( 10% less damage from bullets )
    Fast Regen III ( Regens Health 20% faster ) <--- This is OP. Shoot a few times, hide, Regen all your health, shoot a few more times, enemy dies. If you're good with the weapon I have you won't have to do this though.

Character Outfits--
    LOOKS BADASS. Will include pics for those who would like to see and are serious about buying.

Currency--

1,400,000$ ( Yeah, I know, I don't know what to do with my money )
    5800 RTW ( Goes for 9$ per 400 RTW points on the website ) A month of game time is 400 points... Make the math, you'll never have to pay for subscribtion.

Things to keep in mind.

- Characters can only get Rank III upgrades through 4 REALLY long processes. Once you use all 4, they are gone and you can't get anymore. My character has 6! It's not hacked, I bought them with in-game currency.

- The gun I use with the upgrades I use, if you don't miss any shot and are at close range can kill someone in less than half a sec. It's INSANELY OP. Most people are still rolling around with 1 rank 2 upgrade or 2 rank 2 upgrades.

- The game itself Costs 50$, The first month I paid for, that's another 9$. The currency in it is also worth a lot and the character is THE BEST by FAR on the server.

- I'm in an extremely competitive clan. If you feel like playing with them and doing great, feel free to stay, they'll be ok with that. If you don't want casual but competitive game play, leave the clan and don't bring down the stats. =)

Thank you.. As far as how much I'd like. Offer, Cash only!

What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

GODLY APB account (US) +14 months gametime  - CHEAP! - Best char on the server - 75$
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll honestly be happy with 100$ for it.
    What's a Parog?

Aldun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What kind of server are you on :P? I know the post is 5 days old but rank 286 ain't all too high (got many 320+'s on our server), and the NL9 costs like 10k on market ='] Most people got Dvahs/NFCP3s as well already with 3xrank3 upgrades.

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I posted I was the only one with 6 rank 3 upgrades. The NL9's drop daily, yeah. and the rank really doesn't matter past 250. there's NOTHING after that. only about 5% of the people on La Rocha ( My server ) have 3 slotted weapons.

Either way, I spent 60$ on it, and the game time on it and the gear that it has makes the account worth a hell of a lot more than 100$. I'm asking for 75$.
    What's a Parog?

Italian / Envy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit bro i remember you, i'm booster in game lol. SPPD right? :P

protorox's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey i want to buy, can you text 330-357-1711 or email [email protected] if you text it would be a lot faster response

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Italian / Envy View Post
    Holy shit bro i remember you, i'm booster in game lol. SPPD right? :P
    Yup. You guys might want to kick me out. Just sold the account. A purty lady is playing now. =)
    What's a Parog?

Italian / Envy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah im not even playing retail anymore, we are trying to emulate it . Our server.

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's wicked! Post that stuff on FPSOwned, we have a section for it already. It's not getting a lot of traffic at the moment but it'll pick up soon if enough people participate.
    What's a Parog?

Aldun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    That's wicked! Post that stuff on FPSOwned, we have a section for it already. It's not getting a lot of traffic at the moment but it'll pick up soon if enough people participate.
    It's not a FPS D:

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aldun View Post
    It's not a FPS D:
    It's definitely more of an FPS ( TPS ) as it is an MMORPG.
    What's a Parog?

Aldun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post

It's definitely more of an FPS ( TPS ) as it is an MMORPG.
    Let's keep it at TPS then since it's not first person at all ^^.