[US] 80 Druid ~ BEST ON MMOwned ~ 6,500+ Achv. Points! ~ 5,600+ GS ~ Raven Lord menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Drakketh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US] 80 Druid ~ BEST ON MMOwned ~ 6,500+ Achv. Points! ~ 5,600+ GS ~ Raven Lord

~ Summary
    I made this character back around mid-BC, but I didn't start getting serious until late BC. Overall, the character is still amazing. I've put in countless amounts of hours into this character to build it up to what it is today. Sporting ultra-rare mounts such as the Raven Lord and Plagued Proto-Drake, you are sure to be the envy of all your friends and guildmates. I sure have been!

The reason I'm looking to trade this character is, frankly, I'm tired of playing a Druid. With the amount of time I've spent playing this toon every single day, it's really just wearing me down and I have absolutely no interest in the class itself anymore.

~ Overview

General Statistics

MyWoWArmory: http://mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=218179
    Gear Score (Restoration): 5572
    Primary Professions: Alchemy (450), Herbalism (450)
    Secondary Professions: Cooking (450), Fishing (450), First Aid (450)
    Achievement Points: 6510
    Exalted Reputations: 28
    Titles: 18
    Mounts: 74
    Non-Combat Pets: 70

Rare Mounts
    • Raven Lord
    • Plagued Proto-Drake
    • Red Proto-Drake
    • Swift White Hawkstrider
    • Rivendare's Deathcharger
    • Mekgineer's Chopper
    • Grand Black War Mammoth
    • Albino Drake
    • Bronze Drake
    • Celestial Steed
    • ...and much, much more.

~ What I'm looking for...

I'm willing to look at all offers that have about the same amount of vanity + gear that my character has. I'm interested in all classes except Druids. I'm also considering money offers, so if you'd prefer to purchase the account with real money rather than trade, you can contact me and we can possibly work something out.

~ Contact Information

If you've managed to read this far, you're probably interested in the account. If so, please reply to this thread with a way for me to contact you (preferably MSN, Skype, XFire, or Steam). I can and am willing to provide a live Armory profile of the character if you have something to offer.

*If you'd rather not share your contact address to everyone, you can send me a private PM with it in there.

IMPORTANT: I WILL ONLY DEAL WITH REPUTABLE MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF REPUTATION, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!
    Last edited by Drakketh; 07-28-2010 at 12:21 AM.

[US] 80 Druid ~ BEST ON MMOwned ~ 6,500+ Achv. Points! ~ 5,600+ GS ~ Raven Lord
    Kitsuji's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am quite interested, if you don't mind telling me, what server is the toon on. Additionally, would you be interested in giving a copy of your ID? If I were to purchase it I would attempt a transfering method to my main account. Thanks.

Add me on MSN : [email protected]

Örpheus's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also very interested, and am willing to offer a trade or a cash payment. Perhaps both at once if the conditions suit me.

Add me at [email protected] I will be online around 3 PM PST, or 6 PM EST.
    Last edited by Örpheus; 07-28-2010 at 08:46 AM.

Drakketh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added both of you. I'll be on all day today until 4:30 PM EST, but I'll be leaving for work around that time and won't be back until 9:00 PM EST.

Drakketh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, still looking to trade this account.