WoW EU Account (5 x lv80) + Cataclysm Beta Access menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jpjosey's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW EU Account (5 x lv80) + Cataclysm Beta Access

Hey guys.

Here's the story - been playing for a few years, got mega bored, but waited to see if Cataclysm was going to suck me back in before selling my account. Got invited to beta, checked it out, but was still bored of the game overall - so I'm selling my toons to give them a better home

I'm wary of sites like gamepal that are offering me like $1000+, so I'd rather do business without a middle man.

I have this account up on ebay, but it probably wont stay up there very long because of the copyright issues.

Heres a link to the current sale:
    Email with WoW EU account login, 5x80 + Cataclysm Beta! on eBay (end time 03-Aug-10 13:18:09 BST)

And here's what I have posted on ebay (in case the sale has gone):

PLEASE READ ALL:

NOTE: CATACLYSM BETA IS NOT FOR SALE, I AM SELLING MY COPY OF THE GAME AND INVESTED TIME, CATACLYSM IS IN OPEN BETA AND THEREFORE CANNOT BE SOLD OR PURCHASED

You are purchasing the retail game of World of Warcraft and expansions The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. You will also (purely as a bonus) have access to Beta test the upcoming Cataclysm expansion (not JUST the chance, I have been invited, I have logged in, I have rolled a Goblin!). The subscription for the standard WoW account just expired today, but is renewable easily - however the Catcalysm beta is free and will remain playable until the Beta comes to an end. The game, expansions and beta client are all downloadable from the WoW website when you are logged in with the account details I will provide you with upon payment. I will provide you with a webmail address and password (to that webmail account), the account details, account password, secret question and answer - giving you complete control over the account immediately. The CD Keys for the game are tied to the account details I will provide and are accessible through the WoW/battlenet websites.

This account has never been suspended or banned for any reason - and I have been the sole person to access this account. There is no risk of the account being banned or suspended as I will not be giving any account specific information to anyone but the purchaser on receipt of payment. Paypal only.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me.

NOTE: This account remains the property of Blizzard. You will not 'OWN' the account, for it belongs to Blizzard. The only thing you will be purchasing is the game and time I have invested into the account. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard. By buying, inquiring about, or viewing this sale you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This sale is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items. All references to 'the character', 'the account', Character types and/or 'items', Gold are indicative of my time spent playing these characters. By buying this account you assert that you are in no way affiliated or employed with Blizzard Entertainment.

All characters have riding skills and mounts appropriate to their level as well as the rare mounts noted individually. All level 80 characters have been trained in Cold Weather Flying.

All characters are eligible for all paid services, race change, faction change, name change etc.

Although I never ventured too far into endgame, I spent most of my time either in 5-Mans, helping others in Guild/Trade or doing some PVP. I have always been considered a good player with a good reputation, you will not find yourself on anyone's Ignore list when you log in for the first time.

Note - Some of the GearScore's aren't exactly impressive, but bear in mind as soon as Cataclysm is released everyone is on a level playing field. Basic gear rewards form 80-85 will be superior to the highest ranking gear at level 80.

80 Priest - Human - Female - 4414 GearScore - 421 Herbalism - 389 Inscription - 9,700 Honour Points - 250 Stone Keepers Shards - 36 Emblem of Frost - 30 Emblem of Triumph - Rare Mount: Reins of the Bronze Drake

80 Paladin - Blood Elf - Female - 4221 GearScore (Protection) - 210 Blacksmithing - 196 Mining - 2,700 Honour Points - 729 Stone Keepers Shards - 36 Emblem of Frost - 41 Emblem of Triumph - Rare Mount: Black War Mammoth

80 Druid - Tauren - Male - 3953 GearScore (Feral) - 450 Mining - 442 Jewelcrafting - 419 First Aid - 46,000 Honour Points - 4 Emblem of Frost - 4 Emblem of Triumph - 13 Emblem of Heroism - 2 Emblem of Valour - Rare Mount: Black War Bear

80 Shaman - Draenei - Female - 3894 GearScore (Enhancement) - 428 Enchanting - 411 Tailoring (Mooncloth) - 28,500 Honour Points - 27 Emblem of Conquest - 26 Emblem of Triumph - 6 Champions Seal - Rare Mount: Reins of the Bronze Drake

80 Hunter - Dwarf - Male - 2674 Gearscore - 427 Mining - 424 Engineering (Goblin) - 380 Cooking - 445 First Aid - 181 Fishing - 3,900 Honour Points - 141 Stone Keepers Shards - 20 Emblem of Triumph

65 Druid - Tauren - Male - 395 Tailoring - 340 Enchanting

62 Death Knight - Orc - Female

All of the above are on PVP realms. The following two characters are on RP realms. All characters are eligible for paid realm transfer.

50 Priest - Undead - Female - 257 Enchanting - 246 Tailoring - 85 First Aid - 66 Fishing - 1,300 Honour Points

24 Shaman - Tauren - Male

There is also over 3200 Gold and hundreds of various battleground Marks of Honour spread amongst these characters.

---------------------------------------

If anyone has any questions message me, we can chat on msn if you prefer, but the account specific info I give out will be limited as I don't want to get caught screwing blizz.

BTW I looked through the forum and noticed a lot of threads where the OP has been branded a scammer because they just signed up to the forum. I can understand why people would be dubious as this game is tied to SO MANY scams. Unfortunately you're just going to have to trust me. I have never used the forum til now, but after ebay removed my lot, i googled "sell cataclysm beta" and was brought here. I'm simply done with this game, and if I don't sell it, the potential cashback will always be in the back of my mind. I want closure... and a new TV

WoW EU Account (5 x lv80) + Cataclysm Beta Access
    WoWCataclysm's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would highly recommend that you don't sell your account through Gamepal. They are a fraudulent company and buyers and sellers alike have had a myriad of problems when dealing with them. Just google gamepal and you'll learn of the scams.

Either way...good luck in selling your account.

jpjosey's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP!

So I gave up trying to sell it on eBay, put it up a few times but the longest it lasted before getting taken down was 4 hours.

If anyone is interested please email or msn me on [email protected] with an offer.

Thanks.