[Eu] Account Warlock 80 + Dk 80 Horde - Hunter 80 ally menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Aerith89's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Eu] Account Warlock 80 + Dk 80 Horde - Hunter 80 ally

General Infos

- I'm selling my WoW account with 3 characters:

- Warlock 80 female orc on Twisting Nether (Main char of the account)

- Dk 80 female orc on the same server

- Hunter 80 female night elve alliance, always on Twisting Nether

The characters are all ready to transfer/name change/faction change and i can provide you the account's Cd- Key and Secret Question answer. I'm only selling the whole account and not the single chars.

All the chars have Epic flying mounts and both professions and about 15k-ish gold are in the account. The account have different heirlooms to lvl up alts.

Ailìth - Warlock 80 - Orc - Twisting nether (Main character)

Armory link:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Ail%C3%ACth

Infos : Gear 6203 Gs with most 277 ilvl + 264,got dual spec - main spec demonology - off spec destro, Enchanting 450 - Tailoring 435, both First Aid and Cooking 450.

-She has various ground mounts and Flying mounts (310% speed); Ulduar 10-25 meta achievement's Dragons, Icc10 Meta achievement's Dragon and the ground mount of '' A Tribute of Immortality''.
    She got variuos titles and the server first from Algalon ''Celestial defender''; 75 + vanity pets , about 6.5k achievements points, various feast of strenght and and all Holidays achieves + almost all relatives special items (season dresses, pet and such)

Illirya - Dk 80 - Orc- Twisting nether

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Illirya

General Infos: Gear 5965 Gs , got dual spec, main spec Dps Unholy - off spec Tank unholy (got enough tank gear to tank icc10), professions Mining 450 + jewelcrafting 450.
    Ground mount + Epic Flying mount.

- The character is Attuned for the Icc's legendary weapon's quest , ''shadowmourne'' and she gots 3-4 legendary shards on her bags.

Artêmis - Hunter 80 - Night elve - Twisting nether

Armory link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Art%C3%AAmis
    Infos: Gear 5921 GS,got dual spec, profession skinning 450 + leatherworking almost finished. Ground mount + Epic flying mount.

Payment method:

I accept only Paypal.

Contact and offers

I didn't decide a price yet and i'm waiting for your offers.
    You can tell me your offers and any question here, through pms or sending a mail to [email protected]
    If you turn out to be interested in buying the account we can also have a chat on msn or Skype. I don't have an high price in mind anyway.
    Last edited by Aerith89; 07-28-2010 at 04:35 AM.

[Eu] Account Warlock 80 + Dk 80 Horde - Hunter 80 ally
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, waiting for offers

darkness14's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only got two questions before going into negotiations if you want, What's the base price your looking forward to? are you the OO of the account?, oh well 1 more will you sell chars separately?

BTW: You should use a anonymous armory, otherwise nice account you got there.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your questions should've been answered already in the post; however:

I am the owner of the account, and i'm not willing to sell just one character in it, but the whole. If you want to xfer just one off after you got the account that's your choice, you'll still get it in its whole, because it would be a shame to just waste the rest for me. Anyway, as for offers i've never had in mind a precise price, but at the moment i have an open offer of 150 euros.

About the armory, i've seen everyone uses blizzard's one and well, i don't really know about clone armories, didn't want to compile gear myself so.. =P.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump again

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still wating offers

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still wating offers

Gotowneds's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probally should donate/ID Verified, otherwise people wont trust a 1 rep member tbh.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's that about? to be fair i can't see why paying to the forum should help me in selling an account that anyway isn't worth a lot. Not to mention that if you believe that paying the forum is an anti-scam warranty you're a douche, with no offense.

I can offer a scan of my ID together with the account, so that if the new owner will have problems he has this, over to the rest. However trading has always been like this afaik. I do not care about wow anymore, but i'd be happy to get some money to buy a new screen for myself with the accounts i have left in it, since i know they're worth something. I'm up for chatting in skype and/or talking about anything that concerns who's interested in the deal, i've played in a top100 guild for a while and i believe the effort is enough to avoid rotting the account.

On a second hand, the 150 euros offer was retracted, and i'll put a standing price of 100 euros for the whole account.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, still 100 euros for whole account

Galinda's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With 1 rep and asking 100 euros for 3 well geared characters i don't see many people taking the risk.

noes's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    3/8
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    get ID verified.