WTB Cataclsym Beta Key (US) / Account / W.E OMG menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Farylon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB Cataclsym Beta Key (US) / Account / W.E OMG

Alright. My friend and me are looking to get into the beta. Whether you have an account with beta access you don't want anymore, whether you have a friend who knows a mommy who has a son who's friends with a dude who works for Blizzard and is selling access, or you got a key from a contest and you don't want it. IDC

But because we're buying 2, I want a discount. Even like a $25 dollar discount, since the price floating around is $150 per key/access.

If you have an account you're looking to sell, we're not interested in accounts with loaded characters. Some rinky dinky ass level 50 or something like that.

PM me or Post here - what have you, etc.

If my old threads are still around, I was Powerleveling the members of Mmowned for quite a while with great feedback. I won't scam you. I'm an honest person and scamming is shit. I have a verified Paypal account I made back in '02... for whatever that's worth.

Excuse my language and thanks guys.

~Rachel

WTB Cataclsym Beta Key (US) / Account / W.E OMG
    {CoReY}'s Avatar Botting Since 2008
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump for a legit person,she did great leveling until she had to go to hospital.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Corey! badabump

Arete's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would but $150 is laughable. You are going to have to find someone desperate to sell you an account with 80s and beta access for pocket change.

Tazojin's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering a good 10-20 accounts have already been sold on MMOwned for $150 i think its fair. Stop trying to get people in every thread to buy your account.

Litemode's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Arete View Post
    I would but $150 is laughable. You are going to have to find someone desperate to sell you an account with 80s and beta access for pocket change.
    What you need to realize is that youre the guy who's way off with your insanely expensive account. The ONLY thing your account has to offer is the beta access and a couple of very crappy geared lvl 80's that may as well get deleted.

A beta account is not worth 500$. Not even half that.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Arete View Post
    This would be a good time to re-read my post. Not to be mean but $500 is something I would consider laughable :\