EU-based Levelling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thidan's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU-based Levelling

Decided to start a somewhat cheap service for the mmowners out there.

I've been playing this game for about, well since the EU release a few years back. I have knowledge about just about everything in this game from the starting zones to endgame content.
    I've levelled several (Read: all) classes to 80 on either my own or friends accounts.
    I missed the realm first 80 on my mage by, literally, minutes.
    If you feel like I might be the leveller for you, do not hestitate to contact me.
    I'm also providing emblemfarming, honorfarming and my special "pre-raid" package (Ask about the pre-raid if interested)

Info about the service:
    I'm currently located in Sweden, so most EU people can find themselves in a comfortable IP-range. I'm accepting everyone though, at your own risk.
    I do it all on my spare time and 100% by hand.
    All payments will go through paypal and for swedish people, bank deposits.

I'll also take the time to state that this is a limited service as this may be abandoned in 2 months due to finding a job, however, paid services will be completed.

Also, I'm more than willing to offer a quick and free service to the first customer to prove that I'm legit. That includes smaller projects like 10k honor, 15 emblems or x levels depending on current level.

Contact info:
    MSN: [email protected]

Looking forward to serve you.

Currently levelling:
    Warlock, 72-80 -> Friend of mine.

Completed:
    Mage, 74-80 -> Andeby.
    Last edited by Thidan; 07-25-2010 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Changed thread title

EU-based Levelling
    Andeby's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying this out, will provide feedback when done.
    Pigpoo//Sleep~Away:
    One day I try to get it on, nothing happens

Thidan's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Andeby's order is now complete and it all went smooth with payments etc so I just wanna vouch for him to be trustworthy with payments.
    Also, not available for this week (v.30) due to levelling a friend's character.
    New orders can probably be placed next sunday.

Andeby's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is my review of Thidan's leveling.
    The character is a mage, starting at 74.

Started in the early hours of Friday, probably 4am or so, didn't go for long as he wanted to get some sleep.
    He started up around 1pm on Friday, and kept going to around 76, when he was called in for a raid with his guild, delaying my leveling by a few hours.

Around probably 1-2pm Saturday, he started up again. He kept on till 77, when he let me know the heat was really bad and slowing his PC down, which cut him short that night.

On Sunday, he started up around 1-2pm again, and now at around 10pm my char is 80.

Great support, kept contact on MSN and also ran a livestream of the leveling, to prove it's 100% handleveled. As far as I could see he did PvP, questing and random instances.

My character was left with around 3000 gold to keep, and he did exactly what I payed him for.

To sum it up, the price was great, customer support was much better than some of the leveling companies, it took the same time as most of them would've done it in, very good for EU players as he is based in the EU, IP won't be as suspicious.

Cons: Leveling was delayed a few times.
    Pigpoo//Sleep~Away:
    One day I try to get it on, nothing happens