Professional Powerleveling Services menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ultras03's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Professional Powerleveling Services

Currently I'm in vacation and I need some cash for a new PC. I have over 4 years of WoW experience. For example since LK launch I played over 140 days of gametime.

I'm very serious about this and I'm requesting seriosity.
    If you're interested add my id [email protected] so we can talk the details. I also have AIM id but I'm sitting on this one 24/7 so you will catch me here almost all the time

Preffered tasks: 70-80 leveling, but I can accept other tasks.

P.S. I'm not using bots, everything is done manually (hand leveling).

Professional Powerleveling Services
    Illidan_000's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, adding you on Messenger.

EDIT: Okay guys he is a very nice guy, talked to him via Messenger and he is willing to trial powerleveling for me, that means I gave him my account to level my DK from 73 to 74-75. And so far he is doing very well! Will update the post soon.

EDIT#2: Alright he dinged to 74, in 2 hours and so, true I had well rested + 2 BoA items on the DK but still, VERY trustworthy. legit and I vouch for him. Use his services without hesitation! +repped
    Last edited by Illidan_000; 07-22-2010 at 10:13 AM.