[H] Warrior 5.9kgs rogue 5.5kgs+2 alts+paid for month[80 eur bid 180 buyout] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

razor1989's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[H] Warrior 5.9kgs rogue 5.5kgs+2 alts+paid for month[50 eur bid 100 buyout]

My account got 4 chars in level 80 (same server) and level 70 on another server.
    The main char is level 80 warrior with 5.9kgs in pvp gear and 5750 gs in pve gear (arms),got some embles,arena points and pvp points to spend:

Also got engineering,jewlcrafting,cooking,fishing and first aid maxed and ofc epic flying mount
    2nd char is a level 80 rogue with 5.5kgs realy nice alt with jewlcrafting and mining maxed
    3rd alt is a level 80 shaman with blue+abit epic gear,about 3.5kgs got leatherworking and skinning
    4th alt is a level 80 dk,the gear is mostly blues,about 2.6kgs got herbalism and inscription maxed
    5th alt is level 70 warrior on another server got mining and enchanting (not maxed)
    so in total you got 4 chars with all the geathering proffesions (herbalisem,mininf,skinning) maxed got also jewlcrafting,leatherworking.engineering and inscription maxed (very useful).
    also got 10K gold ready to use,lots of worthwhile metarials that you can sell,cool mounts,nice pets.
    Got all the details that you need,got the original boxes and can show you on webcam.
    accepting payment on paypal and westren union (ive dealt enough with scammer,will not give any detail before i get paid) willing to use middleman.
    contact me:[email protected] (Email+MSN) or a pm in forum.
    Last edited by razor1989; 07-23-2010 at 07:16 PM.

[H] Warrior 5.9kgs rogue 5.5kgs+2 alts+paid for month[80 eur bid 180 buyout]
    Skalla's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 post, 1 rep "will not give any detail before i get paid"

beware, i guess.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By any detail I mean no pass or username,i can show you the char in game,can show armory and talk to you on phone..
    And for trusted members with alot of rep I guess I can give the account details but not the secret question answer and cd-keys before pay.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump,I realy need to sell the account and you can get it for a cheap price.. (willing to use middleman and do anything to make myself trustworthy).

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump,reduced price

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump.still selling

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

bump updated armory,got shadow's edge WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.