Cataclysm Beta Invites menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    WoWCataclysm's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cataclysm Beta Invites

I created a new account here because the old one would have made it too easy for Blizzard to find out who I was.

Anyway...

I am selling Cataclysm Beta invites for $150 each. I have already sold one and the person should have their account flagged by the 27th of July.

I just recently got scammed trying to sell my account by someone named Caroline Majewski/Tracy Leiwtobitz/aureline saint pierre...that person probably has a bazillion other names. Anyway...Paypal said that since it was a virtual good and I have no way of proving anything they won't be able to help me out. I am currently in the process of getting my account back...I have already contacted Blizzard.

As a result of the above ordeal I am a lot less trusting now. Infact I will not send my email to my friend to ask him to get your account flagged with Cataclysm beta till I see the money transaction has been completed on Paypal. This requires you to put quite a bit of trust in me, but I know what it feels like to get scammed and I assure you I am not here to do the same to you.

You will have to share with me your phone number as well as the email address linked to your battlenet account. Without that email address your account will not get flagged for the Beta because they don't give out key codes anymore that you used to be able to use to activate. If your mother/father/brother/sister/boyfriend/girlfriend/dog/cat/hamster/whatever isn't cool with you sharing your phone with me then you -cannot- buy the beta invite from me.

If interested leave a post on this thread or a post in the old thread (which doesn't have a subject or any content anymore). You can also PM this account name or my old account name.

If you post here I will PM you with my msn id and we will talk more there. If you PM me then leave me your msn id and I will add you and we will chat when I see you on.

Thanks.
    Last edited by WoWCataclysm; 07-20-2010 at 12:55 PM.

Cataclysm Beta Invites
    xsciveral's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol obviously a scam, direct C&P from another thread here.

Illidan_000's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scam 100%... he's name also says a lot.. inbeforebin.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a scam. Read the top of my original post regarding why I made this new name.

If you were a Blizzard employee and your friend asked you to flag battlenet email addresses for Cataclysm beta and you went online and googled the term "Cataclysm beta invite" and your friend's usual online name appeared next to it (and inside the thread he is charging $150 for each invite)...would you keep on providing the beta invites? I don't think so.

Ranvier's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    purpose served. editing out.
    Last edited by Ranvier; 07-20-2010 at 12:41 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are a bunch of pictures proving that I am not a scammer. You will notice that in each and every pic I have this very thread opened in another tab on my browser.

My friend directly sending me the WoTLK Beta invite (part 1):

My friend directly sending me the WoTLK Beta invite (part 2):

My friend sending me another WoTLK Beta code through the wowexpansionbeta email's people:

Me asking my friend for a few more WoTLK beta keys to hand out to my friends (I use to give em away for free). He asks me for their email addresses (this is the normal way now):

Me getting Cataclysm beta invite (part 1):

Me getting Cataclysm beta invite (part 2):

So yeah...I get in on every Blizzard product's beta that I care to join...as well as getting some others in on it.

Bump!
    Last edited by WoWCataclysm; 07-20-2010 at 12:42 PM.

xsciveral's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I am deeply sorry then to trash your thread

Goodluck selling!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xsciveral View Post
    Well, I am deeply sorry then to trash your thread

Goodluck selling!
    Not a problem. And thank you

shadowsx's Avatar Bawx Lurker CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    provide a free key to a moderator (if there willing to), to help confirm that ur legit, otherwise u wont get much business here

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate bumps! And actually I've been getting quite a bit of business. I think my pics confirms my legitimacy and I am not giving out freebies (since I can really only get like 5-6 people in before my friend starts wondering because I asked him to get only about that many people in during WoTLK beta) to prove it, sorry!

Illidan_000's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh don't screens doesn't say anything.. you know that you can Photoshop pics VERY easily nowadays.

ZnyX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Illidan_000 View Post
    Meh don't screens doesn't say anything.. you know that you can Photoshop pics VERY easily nowadays.
    Its pretty simple guys. He is innocent until proven otherwise. So keep the mindless trash to yourself, unless you can back it up.

thebigman's Avatar Contributor Reliable Trader
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    26 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he has 1 rep, some of us have over 50

I demand he goes first to repped people/mods. Also, I can make the same exact screenshots using a spoof emailer, read the scam section back about 50 pages before it got shut down, used to do this on a daily basis, you would get tons of suckers, and have their shit.

All I see is fake emailers, a guy with 1 rep and hes demanding to be paid 150$, before you get keys to play a temporary expansion before it comes out. Ill wait and pay 110$ less in a few months and be guaranteed to have it, thanks.

jmulhern345's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you are truly interested in buying a cata invite....1 address. Trade WoW Accounts - WoW Account Trading truly id verified peeps. rep threads. twv....

Danne206's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WoWCataclysm View Post
    Here are a bunch of pictures proving that I am not a scammer. You will notice that in each and every pic I have this very thread opened in another tab on my browser.
    AFAIK, the Blizzard letters have images and way better formatting? But hey, what do I know.
    Dahnniel [DOT] s [AT] gmail [DOT] com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast