Creative Artz Character Profiles menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

09SMalone's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creative Artz Character Profiles

In order to raise money for my server, I am offering custom character designs. This is just a quick do-up, but they can be more elaborate and a lot cooler :P Anyways, the donation prices are as follows:

1 dollar = Character Picture (Outfit of Choice Included) with Faction affiliation (Name included of course.)

2 dollars-3 dollars = Character Picture (Outfit and Weapon of Choice Included), Class and Faction affiliation, Choice of Background Location, and One mount/Pet of Choice.

4 dollars - 5 dollars = Character Picture (Outfit and Weapon of Choice Included), Class and Faction affiliation, One mount, One Pet of choice, Choice of Background Location, Subtitles/Other Texts
    (ex. Voter,) and One Other Request.

6 dollars + = Character Picture (Outfit and Weapon of Choice Included), Class and Faction affiliation, One mount, One Pet of choice, Choice of Background Location, Subtitles/Other Texts
    (ex. Voter,) One Other Request, and One Additional FREE Character Profile Picture.

Before you make a donation, you must pm me. In the pm I need the following information:

1. You character's name.
    2. The amount you will be donating.
    3. The outfit your character will wear.
    4. The weapon/weapons you wish to have (if included in donation amount.)
    5. The pets and/or mounts you wish to have pictured (if included in donation amount.)
    6. Any backgrounds you would prefer (if included in donation amount.)
    7. Faction/Racial/Class Affiliation (if included in donation amount.)
    8. Any extra text desired (if included in donation amount.)
    9. A screenshot ( a clear one) of your character (or a detailed description.)
    10. An email address or other means for obtaining your picture.

After this is done and I receive your request, I will pm you back with a confirmation number. You MUST send this confirmation number when you donate. Please send your donation amount to [email protected]. If you wish, you can choose to donate after you receive your image.

After about a day, you will receive your image. You can choose to link it as your signature or just post it wherever.

Notice: All Designs and such are completely designed by me. The backgrounds are taken in-game and are NOT from Blizzard's Website, so please do not ask me to search for one of those.

The staff at Mass Chaos thank you for your generosity. Below you can see a sample of what your character could look like.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Can I get a moderator to please delete this? I'd rather make these free :P I'm really sorry.

Creative Artz Character Profiles