6 Level 80's!!! Paladin, DeathKnight, Rogue, Hunter, Priest, Warlock & 5 lvl 60+ Alts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

yarad3ad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6 Level 80's!!! Paladin, DeathKnight, Rogue, Hunter, Priest, Warlock & 5 lvl 60+ Alts

Hello there, I am currently unable to continue playing World of Warcraft due to College being right around the corner. I am looking for real offers for this account as it is a GREAT account with so much to do on it.

This is a US World of Warcraft Account

I have 9 characters on the "main" server I played on and 1 character on a different one.
    My characters are as followed:
    80 Blood Elf - Holy/Ret Paladin (6128GS Holy Mostly ilvl 277 gear, 5900+ Ret full ilvl 264 t10) (My Main) (Also has Full PVP Holy set with some of the best gear available, and some ret pieces for pvp also.) (Has Kingslayer & Starcaller for the "good" titles)
    80 Orc - DK Tank (5600 GS)
    80 Blood Elf - Rogue (5300 GS)
    80 Orc - Hunter (5300 GS)(Character on separate server)
    80 Blood Elf - Priest (Just leveled to 80)
    80 Human - Warlock (Full Deadly)
    66 Tauren - Shaman
    65 Night Elf - Druid
    65 Night Elf - Warrior
    60 Gnome - Mage
    64 Orc - Warrior (seperate server)

Combined I have over 16000 Gold. All characters are on PVP servers.

I am the original owner of the account and have ALL information associated with the account. I have put many days/years into this account and am very sad to have to let this go.
    I will provide as many screen shots as needed and will even show characters in game if requested.
    I am only accepting PayPal right now and will only give all information once the payment has been CLEARED! unless you are trusted/verified user of this site and can get vouches that you are NOT a scammer.

Below are the armories of the 4 80's that have gear:
    Level 80 Blood Elf Paladin - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
    Level 80 Orc Death Knight - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
    Level 80 Blood Elf Rogue - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX
    Level 80 Orc Hunter - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX

Some Screen Shots:
    Imageshack - charlist1.jpg
    Imageshack - charlist2.jpg
    Imageshack - pally.jpg

Looking for serious offers ONLY! Will be doing this transaction over Skype to make sure everything goes as smooth as possible. A microphone is Required! To get in contact either PM here or add me to skype (Username: yarad3ad)(make sure to put in the skype not you are interested in the US WOW account)

Thank you for the time to look this over. If you have ANY questions or would like to talk over skype and get a better look at any/all the character please do not hesitate to ask.

6 Level 80's!!! Paladin, DeathKnight, Rogue, Hunter, Priest, Warlock & 5 lvl 60+ Alts
    yarad3ad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump.

*Also forgot to mention this has SC2 Beta enabled if interested and Warcraft 3*