Rentng out my bnet acc with cata beta ( us only ) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

0-0-7's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rentng out my bnet acc with cata beta ( us only )

Alright guys, so my account was accepted when beta very first was released for the public. I have had my fun and tried out a bunch of different things on it, but honestly kind of bored of it right now.

So what I'm looking to do is rent out my account to ONE high repped person, there is no exceptions to this. I know I am not that high repped myself, but I have been here for years and years ( was lucky11 before name change 2 years ago ) so I can be trusted with this. You will be given battle.net/password you will download the beta and the billion and a half patches and play on the account for 24 hours ( unless the price is right then I will go for a bit longer )

Highest offer gets it, must be paid via paypal as a gift ( this offer will only stand for today ) you do not have permission to play on my retail characters.. I will have people watching this so be warned your time will end immediately and there will be no refund if you decide to log onto retail.

You must live in the US ( pref west coast )

Again, this offer only stands for today 7/15 bidding will end at 9:30pm MST so gogoggogogo ( approx. 2 hours )

I can decline anyone/any bid I'd like

any questions? PM me... I will be refreshing often I just reformatted computer and am not installing AIM or MSN - yet

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Closed, not enough interest

Rentng out my bnet acc with cata beta ( us only )