~0-0 to spend, looking for a level 80 toon with VANITY! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Drakketh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~$300-$400 to spend, looking for a level 80 toon with VANITY!

As the title says, I have up to $400 ready to spend on a level 80. I really don't care what race or class, so long as it's stacked with vanity/nostalgia (titles, mounts, classic & BC reputation, etc.). I've been buying, selling, and trading WoW accounts since early 2007; if you think you can scam me, you're dead wrong. That being said, I'll only negotiate deals with members of these forums that have a high reputation.

Or, if anyone knows a good, legitimate website that sells WoW accounts with absolutely 0% recall rate, let me know!

EDIT: Honestly, I don't really care too much about the gear, just as long as it's reasonable. I'm a huge vanity collector. Gear can be acquired anytime.

~0-0 to spend, looking for a level 80 toon with VANITY!
    snugglepants's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have an 80 druid with 750 achivements, loads of titles like 70 mounts, 30+ exalted reps, full pvp feral gear and ICC pve feral gear, with armorpen cap. Account has an 80 mage 70 hunter and priest 68 pala and 60 rogue, druid is allience rest are horde, EU, lemme know.

bobjoephil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I have what you're looking for then. As posted here, but I'll go into more detail about what vanity I have on the main:

On top of the primary title (Celestial Defender), I have a total of 26 others, including the common (world event stuff) to the more rare/difficult (Salty, Hand of A'Dal). Total of 77 pets, including Grunty the Murloc Marine. 83 mounts, including Amani War Bear, Black War Mammoth (the VoA one), Rusted Proto Drake 310%, Swift Zhevra from RaF, and every purchasable BC mount, as I have every BC rep exalted. Currently at 32 total Exalted reputations, as I never grinded most old world ones (belf character). 8295 total ach points. I have full tier 4, 5, and 6 (including the staff that matches t5 (tier 5 priest on a stick I like to call it)), the trinket from the fishing contest (that turns you into a fish), and a ton more "shits and giggles" gear. I also have the TCG Picnic Basket item (puts down a grill that gives a gray edible item).

As I posted I'm original owner and have CD keys for everything on the account. I obviously haven't posted that much on this forum, but anything I can do to provide proof that I won't scam you I will do.

Drakketh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bobjoephil View Post
    I think I have what you're looking for then. As posted here, but I'll go into more detail about what vanity I have on the main:

On top of the primary title (Celestial Defender), I have a total of 26 others, including the common (world event stuff) to the more rare/difficult (Salty, Hand of A'Dal). Total of 77 pets, including Grunty the Murloc Marine. 83 mounts, including Amani War Bear, Black War Mammoth (the VoA one), Rusted Proto Drake 310%, Swift Zhevra from RaF, and every purchasable BC mount, as I have every BC rep exalted. Currently at 32 total Exalted reputations, as I never grinded most old world ones (belf character). 8295 total ach points. I have full tier 4, 5, and 6 (including the staff that matches t5 (tier 5 priest on a stick I like to call it)), the trinket from the fishing contest (that turns you into a fish), and a ton more "shits and giggles" gear. I also have the TCG Picnic Basket item (puts down a grill that gives a gray edible item).

As I posted I'm original owner and have CD keys for everything on the account. I obviously haven't posted that much on this forum, but anything I can do to provide proof that I won't scam you I will do.
    Got MSN or Skype?

bobjoephil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skype, I sent a PM

Caseyy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you haven't already bought,

is my account and has tons of vanity

Drakketh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, still looking.

rsanviral's Avatar Master Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (67%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am starting a rigorous academic program in the fall and considering leaving the game for one that does not require constant play to achieve the same results I have. I do not have rep on this forum but I assure you I am willing to comply with whatever safeguards you need in order to feel secure in the transaction should you be interested.

The account itself is that of a lvl 80 gnome mage with a mediocre pvp set but amazing pve gear. I have pulled several top 10 world parses on this toon. 4/5 277 t10 , heroic phylactery , etc. 130k gold. Several titles including Bane of the Fallen King, 30+ exalted factions, Amani War Bear, Black Proto, Iron Bound proto, Bloodbathed skeletal wyrm ICC 310% mount. Has around 8300 achievement points and two TCG vanity items: instant statue and the thumbs down pvp flag.

Moikers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My offer still stands with my level 80 Human Mage, s5 Gladiator Frostwyrm, Hand of A'dal title. Haven't played in a year, just got back and am looking for a fresh start.

Drakketh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I've said, I'm firm on dealing with only those that have a significant amount of reputation.

Moikers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you find anyone yet? Because, you don't have reputation, just saying.