Full BNet account, 3 80s, Priest main with Celestial Defender title menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bobjoephil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full BNet account, 3 80s, Priest main with Celestial Defender title

Looking to sell my BNet account with all of the following attached:

• Warcraft 3/Frozen Throne
    • Starcraft 1
    • Starcraft 2 beta access (not like that matters anymore)
    • 3 different WoW accounts. One vanilla with a lvl 58 (was used for RAF). One BC with no characters. Main is full WoTLK with all the interesting stuff.

I can provide original CD keys for all of them.

The "interesting stuff" is all of the following, on one US server:

• Priest main. Full ToC gear (I stopped playing before 3.3, so no ICC gear), primarily for healing set also a ToC-level shadow set.
      I have 166days played on this character, which led to 8.3k ach points, every BC rep exalted, a Rusted Proto-Drake 310% mount, max Alchemy and Inscription (and almost every recipe for both), a Traveller's Tundra Mammoth (the multi-passenger mount with vendors), and the big two: an Amani War Bear and the Celestial Defender title from the server-first Algalon 25 kill.
    • 2 other 80s, a paladin with ToC-level tanking gear and 450 mining/JC and an 80 mage with mediocre epics and 400+ Tailoring/Enchanting
    • A full cadre of leveling characters, including a 73 druid, 61 warrior, 59 hunter, and 20-30 range rogue, shaman and warlock.
    • 2 4-tab gbanks filled with items. Both all but full, mostly with alt leveling items and tradeskill stuff.
    • Nearly every BoA leveling item (minus the fishing ring), and enough emblems to buy any other piece you want.
    • A Grunty the murloc Marine on the account
    • Every mount skill is trained to max, so there's 4 epic flyers with Cold Weather already bought. Also, all the 80s, the druid, and the warrior have Dual Spec.
    • ~17k gold

I can provide in-game contact or armory links on request.

Just looking for reasonable offers. Paypal a must. Thanks for looking.

Full BNet account, 3 80s, Priest main with Celestial Defender title
    Spartacusz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Email me at [email protected] I wuld like t talk bou ur wow wotlk acc. but kinda sounds like ur gonna ask for some out rageouse price for it

bobjoephil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping to say I'm not looking for anything too ridiculous, but definitely above the sub-$100 offers being made on most posts here. Server first alg title is a sub-1% of the population thing, and is now unobtainable.