[WTS] WoW GOLD ON OCEANIC SERVERS - PREFER TO SELL TO AUSSIES menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

krzysiek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] WoW GOLD ON OCEANIC SERVERS - PREFER TO SELL TO AUSSIES

Hey guys,

I am currently looking for a way to market my services more, but I thought in the mean time I will post this thread here.

I sell gold on Oceanic servers on WoW. There is not too many of them, but I can cover them all. On some servers I may not have a huge stock, so if you order on some, I may need to transfer over from another server and there may be a couple hours delay before I can confirm the gold is ready.

However, usually its all done very quickly. I prefer to sell to Aussies only, and prefer payment via internet banking, but I am will to accept PayPal for the first few orders on here to show legitimacy.

Please add me to MSN to discuss prices. I am happy to provide mobile number if you would like to call first. I am not new to selling gold, I have been in the 'business' for several years - but recently wanted to expand a lot more.

Thanks,

MSN - [email protected] (don't bother going on the website, it is still under construction and is only the start of what I plan to be many websites)

I'll do my best to take care of you!

[WTS] WoW GOLD ON OCEANIC SERVERS - PREFER TO SELL TO AUSSIES
    Zeroi9's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Home