Seling Geared paladin(geared in 3 sets) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jwhitten87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seling Geared paladin(geared in 3 sets)

$400 for my active WOTLK account, 5727 holy garscore set with 32219 mana unbuffed,5541 prot gearscore set with 42.2k health unbuffeadlots of mitigation,and 5425 ret gearscore puls 12-16k dps trash and 6.5-8k dps single target(rages vary depending on if you miss a rotation or hit a lag spike,lol). Also comes with a 5.1k DK tank,paladin is Hode on spinebreaker and DK is Alliance on Khadgar. Link to bolth armory's listed below,hit me up on MSN if your interested--------- [email protected].
    message me on there if you want t meet me in game to see all gear sets in person,or if you wat me to refresh the armory with each set individually. ths char holds it's on in regular or heroic icc 10 or 25.

and yes,the DK is shity atm,hav'nt touched him in almost a year realy. let me know if your interested.
    Last edited by jwhitten87; 07-10-2010 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Fixed the armory links

Seling Geared paladin(geared in 3 sets)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP...(must sell quick)

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Price reduced to $350. I a the original owner,and have all information on the account that will be ransfered to whoever buys it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump......