Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angels of Faith | 2.4.3 Blizzlike | PvP & PvE

Angels of Faith
    Register Here

General Information
    Angels of Faith is a newly opened Blizzlike server running on a 2.4.3 Stable ArcEmu Core. The main goal of the server is to make the players join our everchanging world as we re-discover the finest moments of The Burning Crusade.

We currently have a team of three Gamemaster's dedicated towards making this server a great choice. With constant script, database and content updates we'll make sure that your stay with us will be an amazing or even epic storyline.

The actual idea goes way back, I myself started compiling the files for this server about 6 months ago, By the time I was done I had my closest friends playing at the server for atleast 2 months. During that period of time, I fixed alot of different bugs and glitches to improve the game performance.

During the period when the server was offline for the public, I myself created a bunch of scripts and alot of fixes for the instances available in-game. Now as I'm beginning to draw near the end-bosses of Sunwell Plateau, I find it hard to keep this server hidden from the public.

All of this adds up to the final release of Angels of Faith

Rates & Special Bonuses
    The Experience rates are set to 12x to give the players a fresh and fun start on our server.

The Money rates are 3 times higher than normal.

We do have a Special bonus which only stands for the twenty first to join our server.
    - You'll recieve a Murloc Costume & a Blue Murloc Egg
    - You'll recieve 75 gold as a starting bonus.

For the very first week, There will be a slightly higher Experience Rate as we want out first players to get a fresh start on this server.

The very first five players to reach level 70 will be able to choose one item from any of the Tier 4 Bracket Instances.
    Last edited by Stridharn; 07-08-2010 at 04:14 PM.

Angels of Faith | 2.4.3 Blizzlike | PvP & PvE