80 pally, hunter, dk for sale menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MastaAje's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

80 pally, hunter, dk for sale

Characters:

Pally- Primary gear is Holy PVP. I had roughly 6082 gearscore, and then I got drunk and decided to quit and deleted my 2.2k weapon (yay). You can probably get that back though if you page a Gm and get it restored. If not I *think* I have points for a new 1800 one and I do have an 1800 2v2 I've been sitting one so you could just buy that. His PVE gear is 5600 ish. He only has like 6/12 ICC though, never really got into that. He also has a full prot/ret set, their gs is probably only bordering on 4500-5k though.

Hunter- Okay gear, like 5200 GS. He's packing the beastly Rowens Silver Bullet Rifle, or whatever the hell its called. Bottomline is you can probably get into a decent ICC pug or find an okay arena partner off the bat with him.

DK- His gear blows. Like 4600 or 4800 GS.

Other perks: pally - 450 mining/415 JC. DK - 450 herbalism/Inscription. I think there's 5200G on the hunter and maybe 1500G on the paladin. There's also a 64 shaman alt with heirlooms. That's all I can think of - had the game uninstalled ever since the aforementioned drunken nerd rage incident mentioned above so I'm just typing this out all from memory.

Closing notes/Information about myself: This account is new since WotLK, have been playing since almost release though. Actually had my old account perma banned from numerous infractions, culminated by a model edit downloaded from this site infact. This account is new, I had another account,but I couldn't remember the information for the life of me.

I'm looking for decent-sized offers. If I don't find any real interest I'll probably just end up giving it away (irl). If you have any questions (such as Armory) or are interested in making an offer contact me at:

[email protected]
    OR
    (860)836-8662

See? I'm not a scammer. What scammer would be retarded enough to put his real email and cell number in a public post(then again I could very well be retarded for putting it in a public post anyway). I'm flexible about payment assuming I can research the method and you don't seem sketchy. If you wanna drive to Connecticut, I'd also be happy to do the deal in person.

80 pally, hunter, dk for sale
    cyphrux's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that US account? How much do you want for that account?
    Last edited by cyphrux; 07-06-2010 at 02:48 PM.

MastaAje's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump still selling