FastLevelings Fast, Cheap, Safe Online Services [WoW] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dreamxwork's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FastLevelings Fast, Cheap, Safe Online Services [WoW]

Introduction:

Hey guys, I just got back into the WoW scene and was talking with some old chinese friends. Right now we're working together on a new project, FastLevelings! Basically FastLevelings offers cheap, fast, and safe online gaming services.
    By the way there is no bullshit affiliate/refferal links in this whole post. I will show you all the discounts and get the most out of each dollar!

Services:
    FastLevelings offers the following services for WoW:
    1. Power Leveling
    2. In Game Currency

Please note these are the cheapest prices you can find. Power levelling is all HAND-DONE, no bots, no bullshit. All gear we loot/gain during questing will be retained on the account.
    We may expand depending on the future.

Payment Options:
    1. PayPal
      • Credit cards:

• Visa
      • MasterCard
      • American Express
      • Discovery

Contact Us:
    You can find our website at:
    Fastlevelings.com - WOW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold,Power Leveling

MSN: [email protected]
    AIM: igem2010
    E-mail: [email protected]

Or you can contact me via PM for more information.

Discounts!:
    Hey guys, heres the most important section. Discounts for orders without having an account, basically discounts for first time buyers.

First:
    Say you are recommended by igem2010. You will get a passive discount.

Second:
    Say you are a member of mmowned. You will get a 6-10% discount just like that.

Third:
    Talk with customer support for more discounts.

[spoiler]
    KuRIoS's Review and more vouches

[/spoiler]

If you have any questions please contact the 24/7 customer service or me via PM. By the way, the customer service representative may not be english proficient so if you can not communicate with him please contact me instead.

Messages from Owners:
    Hello, everyone, this is Joe. Please come to talk to the 24/7 hours online support while you visit our site. If you talk to our online customer service, you are able to win 6-8% discount for anything on the site!

And while you meet me (Joe), you probably can have a special price (much cheaper price than that you find on our site!!!!)

So once again, talk to our online support, we prefer to talk to you and serve you better. Any time!!!!

Thank you

Joe from IGEM

Please share comments below.

FastLevelings Fast, Cheap, Safe Online Services [WoW]