>>>>>>>>> Shadowmourne's SEALED CHEST Items!! <<<<<<<<< menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Heftydogg's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>>>>>>>>> Shadowmourne's SEALED CHEST Items!! <<<<<<<<<

Legendary's last an expansion, vanity items last a lifetime.
    Currently selling all 5 items from the Shadowmourne chest.
    The items are on Lightninghoof-US Alliance server, but I'm willing to move them for an additional fee.

Accepting both gold and cash offers, NO trading of gamecards/keys/services/etc. I'm weighing cash offers at ratio of $50=10k gold. Keep this in mind for the minimums. (Ex: Muradin's Favor - 25k gold minimum, $125 minimum)

Minimums:

Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger
    Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger - Item - World of Warcraft
    Min: 100k gold

Muradin's Favor
    Muradin's Favor - Item - World of Warcraft
    Min: 25k gold

Jaina's Locket
    Jaina's Locket - Item - World of Warcraft
    Min: 30k gold

Tabard of the Lightbringer
    Tabard of the Lightbringer - Item - World of Warcraft
    Min: 50k gold

Sylvanas' Music Box
    Sylvanas's Music Box - Item - World of Warcraft
    Min: 25k gold

Have also been offered 175k for the Mount and Tabard in a package, so unless I get a higher combined bid or a individual offer that's worth splitting the package, I'm selling these SOON.

Please bid seriously, in confidence of a reputable and verified MMOwned member/ WoW player. Thank you.

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Shadowmourne's SEALED CHEST Items!! &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;
    drevilwild's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've replied to your post on the official forums...assuming it's you...but I'll copy the reply here too, I guess.

"Hey, OP, I've been trying to find you in-game but couldn't >.< Well hopefully we could make a deal here perhaps.

I'm interested in purchasing the Muradin's Favor and Tabard of the Lightbringer. If you come to Drenden, I'd be willing to pay gold but with the gold limits to xferring servers, I'm offering you a [Magic Rooster Egg] TCG mount (Magic Rooster Egg - Item - World of Warcraft) and additional 20k gold (gold limit to xferring) for the 2 items. Search online for the value of the Magic Rooster Egg if you're interested. It should net you a competitive value.

I've made a toon on Lightninghoof-Alliance side, Borim, if you wish to send me an in-game mail. If you are willing to sell for the amount, you could expect me to be ready to make the trade this afternoon/evening. I'll try to xfer as soon as I could.

Thanks. Looking forward to hearing from ya. "

Heftydogg's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't seen that post on any of my official forum threads, but thanks for replying here.

Last night someone on my server asked for the mount for 125k, and this morning the tabard alone cross-server for 90k. Unofrtunately, at my $5=1k ratio, the rooster + 20k is only worth 70k to me, and worth only 45k for the tabard if we consider the favor's minimum. Feel free to counter offer over 90k if you're still interested, however. I do appreciate your reply!

Kitsuji's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they aren't sold yet, would you be interested in taking real life items? (Such as JTag-ed Xbox)?

evilnaragi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heya

i am interested in buying them all for cash i would say like 250$-300$ roughly email me or reply to my post thx