Cheap Levelling/Farming services. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Shantari's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap Levelling/Farming services.

Disclaimer:

If you are unsatisfied with my services, you will not be refunded. There will be no questions or crying over the matter. I am here purely to server as labor, (I do the work so you don't have to.) if you require farming services, don't expect me to level your farming (fishing, mining, skinning etc.) for you. As I have said, I am here to do the hard work. If you wish to play while I am doing my job, state the times you will be online or when you are going to log in.

When I am currently on a job, I will post it at the very top of this post. If I am on a job and you want something doing, leave me a message and I'll get to you when I'm not busy.

That being said, as long as you tell me what you want to do, I will do it for you.

Prices:

Levels 1-30: 0.10$ per level
    Levels 30-60: 0.30$ per level
    Levels 60-70: 1$ per level
    Levels 70-80: 1.50$ per level

Bundles:

1-60: 8$ (25% cheaper)
    60-70: 8$ (20% cheaper)
    70-80: 12$ (20% cheaper)
    Death Knight to 80: 15$ (30% cheaper)

Farming

If you want me to farm/grind gold for you, then I will settle the price with you in person depending on what you want me to do. I will not do buying/trading on the auction house, but I will do any crafting professions or gathering professions (Fishing, Mining, Herbalism, Skinning etc.).

Payment

I will only accept payments over PayPal. Simply transfer the money into my account. My PayPal email is '[email protected]' without the 's. Remember it's .co.uk not .com.

Cheap Levelling/Farming services.