WoW Gamecard for WoW Gold! (Vek'nilash EU) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Soddie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Gamecard for WoW Gold! (Vek'nilash EU)

Hi, I'm wanting to buy a gamecard as I've spent all my bursary money and the month is over and college is now over too, so no more money unless i get a job

I've got 12k gold on Vek'nilash as horde. I will pay anything from 4k to 8k as I see some other threads charging roughly the same as that (some was 4k some was 7k etc etc) ((edit, a friend just reminded me the wonders of neutral AH. if you're alliance i can also give you the gold))

I can speak over skype or vent and even via phone if it makes you feel more comfortable.

Please reply with your contact details (or send me a message on here) if you are interested, Not posting mine here as Chinese people tend to read and add it.

Also if you have a trusted middleman or what not I'm happy to do that too, So long as you can prove they are trusted on this site and that it is the real person etc etc.

WoW Gamecard for WoW Gold! (Vek'nilash EU)