WTS WoW private server core&database menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Unresistable's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS WoW private server core&database

Hello guys, I'm selling a custom core/database that has been worked on for about 6 months. I'm only going to post little information here but you can email me at [email protected] for more. First off the database is based on 3 executables aspire, arcemu, and ascent. The core is able to take lua and c++ files. So don't worry about them old scripts not working on this server. The core is 10% aspire, 10% ob, and 80% custom. There is no SVN required nor source. To update this core you strictly have to use C++. Well message me for some more info!!! Or if you wanna price.

WTS WoW private server core&database
    XC4T4LY5TX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im sorry to say, noone will buy this...

1. Why would somone pay for somethign they can get for free in these forums.
    2. if its part aspire, your selling somone elses work.
    3. how do we know it actually is custom? an not you just renaming a already free DB and core?