5600+ GS Deathknight (Tank and DPS) for equally geared.... (US ONLY) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

SacredSpenny's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5600+ GS Deathknight (Tank and DPS) for equally geared.... (US ONLY)

okay well i want to trade my Death Knight, who has the following:
    5600+ Blood Tanking GS PVE
    ~3k Achieves
    5600+ Unholy DPS GS PVE
    Epic Flying
    Cold weather flying
    6 titles

This is not an EPIC account, but rather an account i use to raid.

I'm getting bored of tanking as my deathknight and i hate leveling so im looking for a druid with the following:
    5600+ Restro Healing GS PVE
    Any amount of achievements
    5600+ Kitty DPS GS PVE
    Epic and cold weather flying
    Any amount of titles

NOTE: If you aren't dual specced for kitty DPS i will still take it, but i would like atleast 5750+ healing GS if you dont have any other gear.

I DONT WANT AN ACCOUNT THAT PVP's, I'm only doing a flat out trade, so if you want to trade me one with PVP gear, im not paying any more, but i'll take it.

Please post your AIM or MSN Below so i can contact you.

I can provide full info + idscan for MY (O.O.) account, and i expect you too provide that also.

I will provide armory's/etc. to people who are interested. Thank you.

Just for the record, i have no interest in accounts with cool mounts, lots of achievements, lots of titles. It'd be cool, but the big interest i have is the gear on the account.
    I also dont give a **** about professions, but if possible, max JC and enchanting US ONLY PLEASE.
    Last edited by SacredSpenny; 06-20-2010 at 02:19 PM.

5600+ GS Deathknight (Tank and DPS) for equally geared.... (US ONLY)
    Spartacusz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright my contact info ?> [email protected] I'm LF te same as u but I'm f either Heals or Tank "which ur a tank" ok my offer is > I got a Belf, Ret Pally 5343 GS He crits huge in icc, just the other day o was hittin 11k's and hit one big 14k crit, the only thing i liked about him lol, it was just easy to lvl a pally im big in raids now ad dont want no damb pally grrr, if u contact me and help explain how i can prove my acc, is real and im real owner im not lying and want to trade so any info and help would be great thx man GL