80 Female Night Elf Warrior menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

duelmagi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

80 Female Night Elf Warrior

Okay so it has this gear for pve > obviously it's gemmed just the site isn't that good.

WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

ArP gems in all of them apart from nightmare's tear in the gloves + the 21agi + 3% crit damage in the head.

For my pvp gear, I have 2 parts Wrathful (Legs and Gloves) and all the Wrathful off-sets. Furious head + chest with the titan shoulders (251) to get hit capped. I have enough points + rating to buy the wrathful chest next, so you can do that when you log in, i didn't get it because my subscription ran out before i had the chance for exams.

I have 405 engineering (hand-mounted rocket on gloves and speed boots, frag belt and parachute).

I only have normal flying mount and cold weather, no epic, but a bronze drake in the bank. ^^,

If there's anything more you want to know, query A.S.A.P.

I don't know about payment methods yet, or how much, so offers (:

P.S It's EU not US sorry if it's inconvienient
    Last edited by duelmagi; 06-24-2010 at 06:55 PM. Reason: EU

80 Female Night Elf Warrior