FREE leveling/farming service, info inside menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

LettersFromWar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FREE leveling/farming service, info inside

Hello. As a way to give back to the mmowned community, I'm offering my honor/badge farming services for free. These will be done by myself, not with bots, and as such I may not be able to do that much. Not really offering gold farming, but I may depending on how much you'd like farmed. I know it sounds like a scam, but really I have no excuse or reason to want to scam the community that helped me through my WoW playing. Officially what I'm offering is Honor, Rep, and badges, and various achievements. I had my own battlemaster character, so I'd be willing to work towards it for you, but obviously some of them rely on luck so no guarantees. Ask away, and thanks mmo community for all the help you've provided to me. Depending on your pvp/other gear, I can't really provide a time limit on how long it will take for a set amount of honor/badges, but that's all I'll be doing with your account. PM me to set it up. Edit: updated information and topic title.
    Last edited by LettersFromWar; 06-18-2010 at 01:51 PM.

FREE leveling/farming service, info inside
    LettersFromWar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry for the double post, but I updated the topic/title to be more clear on what was being offered.