*updated* Now 6 lvl80s *celestial steed!* menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Murrdurr's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*updated* Now 6 lvl80s *celestial steed!*

About 4 or 5 days ago I made a post wanting to sell my account that had 5 80s and a 79 DK, well before I went on a unexpected vacation I managed to get the 79 to 80 so now this account offers 6 lvl80s, 4 on Darrowmere (MM Hunter / Prot Paladin / Resto Shaman / Unholy DK) a 80 Arms Warrior on Winterhoof and a 80 Frost dps DK on Argent Dawn. These characters arent decked in t10 or anything like that but the tank and healer need little work to get them into ICC raids its a very good starter account and youll have a ton of variety come cata. All toons are transferable this account comes with a Celestial Steed as well! each server has about 3-4k gold on it, I am original owner of account, it is a US account also. I was originally asking 350 but I am also open to any respectable offers so dont be afraid to ask! You can PM me, email me @ [email protected] or IM me on AIM @ Dysfunctional423.

EDIT: wanted to edit the price I put in the first time, I am only looking for $200, not $350 as previously stated before.

EDIT2:

Like I said they arent omg uber, paladin is my best geared but 6 80s is a good start for a cheap price.
    Last edited by Murrdurr; 06-18-2010 at 12:33 AM.

*updated* Now 6 lvl80s *celestial steed!*
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    slight bump to show the edit of the price change, always willing to listen to offers as well though (mainly looking to get cash off it though)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump for added armorys

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *bump* I had a few people contact me last night but I apologize I was at work and ended up working 12hrs XD I am home all day today so I can be easily reached through IM or any other method