WTS 6K GS 80 Mage, 5.7K GS 80 Holy pally, 4.5K GS Enhance shaman menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thunderdragon's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 6K GS 80 Mage, 5.7K GS 80 Holy pally, 4.5K GS Enhance shaman

WoW account 80 Mage,Holy Pally, Enahnce shaman

Hey im selling my wow account but before we get into details let me tell you why i am selling my account. Im selling it because i want to quit the game. it was fun while it lasted but its time for me to hang it up iv been playing for 5 years now and im looking to quit and sell my account so other people can enjoy the game as much as i did threw my account with all the gear and rare items i have on it.

Mage 80 6K GS

My mage is my main toon. iv had him for over 5 years and he has meny titles and items to prove it. He has 4/5 T10.5 and almost all 264 Gear from icc 25. he has the classic wow PVP title Knight-Captin and the Rare(Impossible to get now)T3 Naxx 40 gloves. with his gear and acheives you should be able to get into any guild u desire

Holy Pally 80 5.7K GS(PVE) 5.9K GS(PVP)

My Pally has gear from Icc 10 and some from 25. But he is mostly 251 gear In PVE with 4/5 T10. His PVP set is full Wrathfull off peices and 5/5 relentless.

Enhance shaman 80 4.5K GS

My shaman is the worst guy i have thats 80 he is a new 80 but with some gear. he is ICC rdy and has some nice gear on him.

Other info

All my toons have junk in there banks like enchanting mats they all have bags most 20+ slots. i got most heirlooms from the vendor and got a WARLOCK at lvl 52 with sholders chest trinkets and wep. my account is full of items and toons iv spent hours farming and lvling to get. this isnt a ninja account or a stolen one. iv worked hard to get everything on this account and with a few $ it can be yours!

Will send Pics of toons to prove they are mine and on account and will send proof the account is mine and im the owner of it.

Email: [email protected]

Price: 300$
    Last edited by Thunderdragon; 06-16-2010 at 09:15 PM.

WTS 6K GS 80 Mage, 5.7K GS 80 Holy pally, 4.5K GS Enhance shaman