Aion Collecter's Edition Account ~ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

chancer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aion Collecter's Edition Account ~ $50

Okay. So I had originally put the price at $120. I had thought that a character transfer to another account and realm was $50 total, and me and my friends are trading characters, and I have to pay for all of it. But. The price is actually $50 for both. So. This is the info from my original post. Also. If a mod would delete the original thread that would be nice.

-ORIGINAL POST-
    I have an Aion Collector's Edition Account I am wanting to sell. I haven't been on the account since February. I didn't really care for the game and never really played it. I'm pretty sure there is a Level 30 or so Gladiator but I'm not 100% sure. (Don't flame me if it isn't on there. I know I leveled a Gladiator but I'm not sure what level it is.) These Collector's Editions are NOT buy-able anymore, so I will ONLY sell to repped members. I know I'm not really repped. But. I'm a trust-worthy guy. I recently sold a WoW Vanilla account (I know. Not exactly as expensive as an Aion account. But. It has been the only thing I've sold so far.) and the buyer was pretty happy. ().

Anyways. My aim is Screwed73. Please PM me or post here before adding me. I'm sure I can negotiate the price if I know I will not be scammed.

Here is proof of the account.

Notice on the bottom box, under Serials Used On This Account, it says Collector's, and that I purchased it in July. It also shows only 1 month has been purchased for the account. If anyone wants anymore proof or pics please post here. Thank you.

-EDIT-
    I have bumped the price down to $40. I'm in desperate need of money and I need to sell this as soon as possible. If you were planning to buy an Aion account, buy this one. It is the same price as a regular Aion account. Plus all the extras of Collector's Edition and a level 20 Gladiator.
    Last edited by chancer; 06-16-2010 at 06:58 PM.

Aion Collecter's Edition Account ~
    chancer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. -Filler-

Jason_The_Exploiter's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM me if your intrested in selling it in exchange for a WoW account with 2 80's

chancer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I PMed you.

RobertoIsRad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jason_The_Exploiter is trying to redeem himself
    Last edited by RobertoIsRad; 07-10-2010 at 04:17 PM.

PewPewBoom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you be interested in trading for a WoW account with WotLK enabled? The account is payed until Jul. 25 and comes with a 47 mage.