Mage w/ 2k epic and more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

spookster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mage w/ 2k epic and more

I will make this clear, I was scammed by a pathetic scammer well they attempted to, I am not looking to be scammed again I will only post information to people who are comfortable with talking voer the phone and recieving emails and showing me and sending me emails through they're paypal email or which ever way of buying they want to proceed with. I am a loyal and trust worthy. I will sell the account for 250$ it is in great condition and ICC ready.

Post me @ [email protected]
    I will release information when you are known and verified as an american citizen.

Mage w/ 2k epic and more
    Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    icc ready = heroic badge farming sadly; a nameless armory would help potential buyers as and fyi: dinged 80 accounts = 50$(reseller vendor)(100 to person) badge geared to the max = 120 (160 to person) tier 10 = 230 and 271 = your price.