WTT Account 80 BE Pally, 80 UD Rogue, 80 UD Mage menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mindoftw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT Account 80 BE Pally, 80 UD Rogue, 80 UD Mage

I am trying to trade my account for something new, all the characters have good gear. The pally has 5k+ Gear for all specs, the rogue has a gear score of about 4700, and the mage is at about 5k GS for pve and full furious pvp set.

Really just looking at offers right now, looking for an account that has 1 character that is really geared, or an account that has a priest/warrior.

WTT Account 80 BE Pally, 80 UD Rogue, 80 UD Mage
    Philosophist's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, i am interested in the Mage and rogue. I have an account with a Lock and Alli Sham that i would trade for either the Rogue or mage. Let me know if you are interested.
    have other toons also but want to trade my Lock and 74 Alli Sham for the Mage or rogue.

Jason_The_Exploiter's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! , funnily enough you wouldnt believe the luck, i have a spare account and it currently contains a Warrior with 5102 GS hes full kitted with Tank as his MS and DPS/PVP off spec. He has 4 sets of epic gear, tank,dps,pvp and frost resistance. The account also contains a level 29 twink rogue, a level 48 druid i think and various alts spread across two realms! oh and musnt forget, a fully geared PVP warlock with awesome mounts (level 80 aswell) , PM me back or post in this topic if your interested or want to know more --->

P.S (i can reveal the character names and any additional info such as gold etc. and rare mounts or you can view my topic here: about the account im trying to trade and explain in this post

Thanks
    -Jason.
    Last edited by Jason_The_Exploiter; 06-12-2010 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Made a topic about my account, though id add it in this post!

Jason_The_Exploiter's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please PM me A.S.A.P or Post here or on my topic linked above!!

Spartacusz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jason_The_Exploiter View Post
    Hello! , funnily enough you wouldnt believe the luck, i have a spare account and it currently contains a Warrior with 5102 GS hes full kitted with Tank as his MS and DPS/PVP off spec. He has 4 sets of epic gear, tank,dps,pvp and frost resistance. The account also contains a level 29 twink rogue, a level 48 druid i think and various alts spread across two realms! oh and musnt forget, a fully geared PVP warlock with awesome mounts (level 80 aswell) , PM me back or post in this topic if your interested or want to know more --->

P.S (i can reveal the character names and any additional info such as gold etc. and rare mounts or you can view my topic here: about the account im trying to trade and explain in this post

Thanks
    -Jason.
    YO BRO SHOOT ME A EMAIL AT> [email protected] I WANT TO TRADE FORTHAT WARR.....I GOT 5343GS RET PALLY, wit low lvl twink alts