WTS Emblem of Triumph Farming Service! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Imortel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Emblem of Triumph Farming Service!

THE OFFER

I´m currently offering Emblem of Triumph farming service for newly dinged 80s or for those times when you need Bind on Account gear to level new alts.

I got experience from Vanilla, TBC and Wotlk and got 8 80s myself at the moment( stopped raiding afterYogg kill).

I have extensive experience with all classes and roles (1 tank 2 healers and 5 DPS on my main account).

Thanks to the 3.3 LFG system the service will include 2 emblems of frost per day.

This service only requires the character to be level 80(for tank specs it requires at least some gear to survive heroics).

I am from Romania, I’ve been playing WoW a little before TBC came out.

I’ve played on both EU and US realms with little to no issues.

I strive on doing things fast and nicely, I have a very nice personality and blend very easy in groups.

Also I have excellent English skills (no Ni Hao chinese crap).

DELIEVERY

I will perform this service when I am not at work thus depending on the number of emblems the delivery time might vary.
    Depending on your realm queue time, your class and role(DPS, TANK or HEALER) the delivery time will be between 1 day(for tanks and healers) up to 2-3 days for DPS classes.

PRICE

100 Emblems of Triumph – 20 Euros or 25$
    200 Emblems of Triumph – 35 Euros or 40$
    300 Emblems of Triumph – 50 Euros or 55$

TIER PACKAGE - Including 5 piece Tier 9 + ranged/libram/relic slot item 40 Euros or 45$

Payment will be done via Paypal. For small amounts of Emblems the money should be sent upfront as for larger orders it can be payed in installments like every time a piece of armor is aquired.

Available to purchase with Triumphs are:
    • Head (50 emblems)
    • Shoulders (30 emblems)
    • Chest (50 emblems)
    • Hands (30 emblems)
    • Legs (50 emblems)
    • Ring (35 emblems)
    • Trinket (50 emblems)
    • Ranged/Relic/Idol/Libram/Totem (25 emblems)

Totaling 320 emblems required.
    Also sidepieces using older type of emblems can be acquired. All drops(except junk) will be kept or sold depending on preferences.

It should be noted that these are for the 232 level gear. The head & shoulder slots have a 245 level option for 75 & 50 emblems respectively.
    If this option is chosen, then the total emblems comes to 365.

For those wishing to level up new alts the option of buying Bind on Account gear is available by using older type of emblems.
    The complete list of items that can be purchased and that are bind on account please visit WOWHEAD LINK

SLOTS

I will have two slots open since it’s a one man team and everything will be done manually.

Currently 0/2

CONTACT ME AT [email protected] or [email protected] FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS OR PM ON THE FORUMS.

Kind regards,
    Imortel.

PS: This is a repost of my thread from the Pirox forums.

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Feedbacks will be gathered from this forum as well as the ones I get on the Pirox one.

Originally Posted by Smoogel View Post
    Just done my order of 80 emblems - in less than a day!
    I don't know how he do it. I can barely farm 5 emblems per day and he done 80 emblems in less than a day.
    Fantastic service and I am very happy with the results. Will be using you for all my emblem needs!
    Thanks, +rep
    Originally Posted by fmcl02 View Post
    Hey i just wanted to let anybody know that Imortel did an outstanding job for me on getting my emblems quick. Will do it again.
    Thanks again
    Last edited by Imortel; 06-09-2010 at 11:24 PM.

WTS Emblem of Triumph Farming Service!
    d3rrial's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks liek scam. need confirmation pls.

Imortel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look on the Pirox forums.
    I use the same Yahoo/Hotmail IDs and the same User Name.
    I've had a few successful jobs there and I wanted to expand.
    Hence I've posted here and also on the *********** forum. <----doesn't let me link the damn site
    For any other questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Imortel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UP

/10char

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't bump your topics please.

Imortel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry
    I'll be more careful in the future.
    Just getting used to this forums since the other places I've been doing business on have the 1bump per day rule .

Thanks for the heads up.

Later Edit:

"Spamming and Advertising
    You are not allowed to post continuous non-topic related content. If you are going to post, keep it related to the thread. Those caught spamming for post count or just the heck of it will be taken care of.
    You are not allowed to advertise your own site unless you obtain permission from Matt or you are a currently paying advertiser. Those caught advertising will have their link removed with possible censorship of that domain on the site and furthur moderation may be required."

If I broke the "non-topic related content" rule then I am sorry.
    If not, I've looked a bit and didn't find any other "rules" "faq" or similar threads.
    If you'd kindly point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Imortel; 06-09-2010 at 02:03 AM.