Priest/DK account and/or Lock/Sham WTT now!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Philosophist's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Priest/DK account and/or Lock/Sham WTT now!!

Hello,
    I am interested in Trading accounts with someone in the US servers. I am the OO of both accounts and can prove it. I am looking for a Mage, rogue, or well geared shaman.

Account 1: My priest is the best geared toon, she is at 5701 GS and is geared for Disc, have 1000Res pv set and fulling maxed ENgi and enchant. Cooking and fishing also. Account also has a Naxx geared DK. Both on Darkspear US. About 3kgold spread out.

Account 2: has a 4880 GS blood elf warlock on eredar, and a 74 Dranei shaman on Darkspear. About 1k gold spread out.

Nothing really special about the account but will trade it for something.

Both accounts have ALWAYS had authenticators and have no bans or negative playtime on them. I am just sick of playing these classes and am about to quit the game so i figured id try to see if anyone would like to trade, perhaps a new class will refresh my love of the game.
    Email me @ [email protected]
    Last edited by Philosophist; 06-07-2010 at 05:07 PM.

Priest/DK account and/or Lock/Sham WTT now!!
    Sensisativa's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's too bad I got hacked, I heard IwS broke up. Never did get my account back so I'm starting a new hunter on Darkspear. Joined up with UgH again, going more casual this time around. I'm sure you can figure out who this is, but please don't put my toon's name here, pm if you can't figure it out.
    Last edited by Sensisativa; 06-07-2010 at 06:09 PM.
    "A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better"

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahah i know who you are Hope things have been well for you
    Know anyone that wants to trade a Lock for a Mage??? ill even take a 70+ mage for a my lock and shaman......i played a mage on TR and LOVED it.
    YOu on horde or Alli side of Darkspear now? Me and D.E. and a few others joined a big guild on Alli side( lol Swifty is in the guild LOL)

Send me and ingame on horde side to Philoz me druid..see ya around broski

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

also you know much about this race change thing? Im trying to figure it out but tbh not to many people are open and willing to share to a newbie Sucks to be new at something you want to be old at >.<
    Just want to make my draneis into undeads or turn my Priest into Lady Alexstraza..is that to much to ask???

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    I am interested in Trading accounts with someone in the US servers. I am the OO of both accounts and can prove it. I am looking for a Mage, rogue, or well geared shaman.

Also looking to Sell all of these accounts.

Account 1: My priest is the best geared toon, she is at 5701 GS and is geared for Disc, have 1000Res pv set and fulling maxed ENgi and enchant. Cooking and fishing also. Account also has a Naxx geared DK. Both on Darkspear US. About 3kgold spread out.
    Selling price for Priest account: $225 US.

Account 2: has a 4880 GS blood elf warlock on Eredar, and a 74 Dranei shaman on Darkspear. About 1k gold spread out.
    Selling price for Lock account $100 US

Account 3: Has a freshly dinged Arcane mage on it. 400+ enchanting a tailoring. My Girls friend old refer a friend account*
    Selling price for mage: $75

Nothing really special about the account but will trade it for something.

Both accounts have ALWAYS had authenticators and have no bans or negative playtime on them. I am just sick of playing these classes and am about to quit the game so i figured id try to see if anyone would like to trade, perhaps a new class will refresh my love of the game.
    Email me @ [email protected]

BUMP!! UPDATE!!