WTS Deadly Glad Prot/Holy Paladin (BIS GEARED!) (6.4K GS) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

leetkezzer's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Deadly Glad Prot/Holy Paladin (BIS GEARED!) (6.4K GS)

I'm looking to sell my beloved WoW account in preparation for University. I no longer have the required time to play and would love to see my account go to somebody who can play it as it deserves.

The account includes a Paladin and a Druid - both at level 80. The Battle.net account also includes a Starcraft 2 BETA key.

General Info:

I have been raiding now for 3months as an Officer in a very high-end raiding guild. As such, I have accumulated BIS gear in almost every spec for my Paladin. In addition to that, tens of thousands of gold come included as standard as well as a bank full of pre-tbc and TBC gear (full T2 etc).

Paladin:

The paladin is geared for ALL three specs at raiding level. The best geared spec for the character is protection, second best is Holy and third best is Retribution. Find below a detailed guide on the character.

Prot Gear - In prot gear, my Paladin is the best geared Protection Paladin on the server. Full 277 items from ICC 25 Heroics and other random 264/277 tanking gear which can prove useful for certain fights (avoidance wise). *Comes with 4/5 277 Sanctified T10*. With this spec & gear, you can INSTANTLY join ANY 12/12 ICC 25 Heroic raiding guild and begin raiding immediately.

Holy *PVE* Gear - Holy PVE gear consists of full 264/277 gear, with mostly 277 gear. *Comes with 2/5 264 Sanctified T10*. The Paladins Holy gear is also good enough to jump into ANY raiding guild and achieve exceptionally high ratings in PVP due to PVE gear abuse. This spec has been min/maxed quite a lot and the gear choices reflect that. Huge intellect mana pool combined with the recommended Haste cap.

Holy *PVP* Gear - 5/5 Wrathful Gladiator gear, with the Tier 2 weapon, shield and libram. Also, the Wrathful tabard is included. This paladin quite possibly has the best Holy PVP gear possible when combined with the PVE gear. By replacing Wrathful offset pieces with 277 PVE gear, you can achieve huge amounts of important stats for PVP (such as 3.7k spower, 500haste etc).

Ret gear - 264/277 Pieces with 2 piece T10 264 Sancitifed. This is the weakest gear setup but is still strong and should get you into any weaker raiding guild (a 9/12 Heroic guild). Comes with HEROIC Bloodfall (277 Weapon, BIS for a raiding ret).

**PICTURES WILL BE GIVEN ONCE I AM CONTACTED. I WILL ALSO SHOW THE CHARACTER INGAME SHOULD YOU WISH TO SEE IT.**

Titles:

- Deadly Gladiator
    - Starcaller
    - Arena Master
    - Gladiator

General info about the character:

- Comes with tens of thousands of gold (over 40k)
    - Comes with a bank FULL of gear that's useful and most definitely increases your "epeen". Sets include FULL T2 and more.
    - Has 11/12 Heroic achievements to allow you get STRAIGHT into a raiding guild.
    - Resides on a VERY active server.

Sale price & account information:

- The sale will include the CDKEY, two sets of identification pictures (Driving License & Passport), SQ/A.
    - This is MY original account. It has NEVER been sold before and as such, I can guarentee you that this transaction will ONLY involve me and you.

- The account has an 80 Druid that should only be considered an Alt. It has nothing worth mentioning except for Gladiator mounts and ex-Gladiator titles. It has full Furious gear.

Price:

I will consider any reasonable offers for this account. I have a good idea of what I'm expecting to sell it for, but I am mainly looking for a quick honest sale with a person I feel safe dealing with. I will compensate the price to deal with a person who I feel I can trust.

Looking within the region of £250 and £280. Preferrably the latter, but will accept £250 from any serious buyer.

Contact Me:

MSN: [email protected]

**IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN RELATION TO THE SALE**

I am not after scammers. I want legitimate traders ONLY. I am a very weary person by nature and will not fall for scammers like others may do. I like to build a relationship with people before I decide to commit myself with them.

If you are interested in buying this account, please be aware that I will want to get to know you as a person before the sale goes ahead as I'm sure you will do.

I will provide my ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER and more and I expect YOU to do the same. I will verify that you have provided correct information pre-sale (do not try to give fake information).

I am a VERY honest person and I am only interested in people who are seriously interested in this sale and want to create a bond between the two of us. I would like to remain in contact with the buyer for years to come. Rest assured, should any problems occur in the future with the account, I will be here to help you.

New account info:

I have been around on Mmowned for years. My account got deleted with the new forums and as such, I had to make a new account. People may remember me for my Glider guides, profiles and modelediting. Rest assured that I am not a new person to the scene.
    Last edited by leetkezzer; 06-15-2010 at 11:17 PM.

WTS Deadly Glad Prot/Holy Paladin (BIS GEARED!) (6.4K GS)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, will sell for £300 to a serious buyer. Only been contacted by scammers/timewasters so far.

Innit's Avatar W͈̮̝̉͌̀ͩÅ̻̗̗̼̩̣͉̽Î͙̳ ͚̑ ̌͌ͯ
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck selling man.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, will sell for £280. No serious buyers have contacted me as of yet.

Darkassassin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this was a US account, I would have bought it =(

Sorry bro, if you can somehow find a way for me to play on the EU servers from the US, I may buy it, I just have to figure out the conversion of how much £280 is in USD, and then somehow get it converted to buy it.
    Common sense is only the amount of prejudices aquired by age 18 - Albert Einstein

bubblebutt's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pm me if its still up fpr sale plz

IkonEll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added you mate, very interested, I have a proposition for you. Message me when you're about i'll most likely be on all day.

Cheers

K3zzeR's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my other account (I found the User/Pass now).

It's still for sale, will take £250.