5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft - Account Closure Due to Prohibited Software Reviewed

How can i get unbanned?

Greetings,

Thank you for your email. We have reinvestigated your account status, along with all the pertinent data involved, and have determined the original action was merited. The account was found to have used prohibited third-party software, which is in direct violation of the Terms of Use (WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use). To protect the integrity of our investigation process, we do not disclose information about our investigation methods or findings. This includes, but is not limited to, the names of prohibited programs found to have been used.

You are responsible for any prohibited software found to be running in conjunction with World of Warcraft, regardless of the location and ownership of the computer used to log into the service. Additionally, you must maintain the confidentiality of your Login Information and its use, whether or not authorized by you. Please note the security of your account rests with you.

As a result, we regret to inform you that the access to this action will not be reversed under any circumstances. Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and thank you in advance for respecting our position.

Sincerely,

Account & Technical Services
    Blizzard Entertainment
    Blizzard Entertainment

World of Warcraft - Account Closure Due to Prohibited Software Reviewed
    fredalbob's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you need to do is... I've done this several times. xP
    Wait a week or two. Call Blizzard Entertainment. DO NOT EMAIL THEM! It's hard to say no over the phone.
    Say you've been on vacation for 2 weeks and was unable to access to WoW. Usually a Business trip works really well.
    Be extremely polite over the phone and they should go Hm... A couple times and just repeat yourself. "Yeah, idk what happened. I went on this trip and came back and I was banned."
    Has worked 4 times for me.

TheDefile's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Allright, Isnt there any like Unban letters i can send instead?

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Originally Posted by fredalbob View Post
    Wait a week or two. Call Blizzard Entertainment. DO NOT EMAIL THEM! It's hard to say no over the phone.
    Say you've been on vacation for 2 weeks and was unable to access to WoW. Usually a Business trip works really well.
    Be extremely polite over the phone and they should go Hm... A couple times and just repeat yourself. "Yeah, idk what happened. I went on this trip and came back and I was banned."
    Also what number?

fredalbob's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    na, don't try those stupid letters. They take forever and never work.
    1-800-592-5499

---TreMolitE---'s Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fredalbob View Post
    ^This.

Every time I need to get an account back I ALWAYS use that excuse. I say I was on vacation or something like that and came home and can't access my account. Make sure you SOUND like you don't know what happened. They will ask you if this is your email blah blah blah and you will get it back if you play your cards right.