Leveling, Honor grinding, Dungeon grinding, Rep grinding and more - Free! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Vyre's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leveling, Honor grinding, Dungeon grinding, Rep grinding and more - Free!

Hello!

Me and my friend are going to try start up our own Leveling, Honor grinding, Emblem farming, Rep grinding, gold selling, and achievements thing.

I have nothing to do the whole holiday, so we decided that this would be a good time to start this, also as people have to go on holiday, and we can do their things for them while they're there. For starting almost all our services are completely free, first to gain some rep, and after some time, we will make our services cost a small amount of money.

As this is not anything professional our prices will not get even close to the real firms, and that's why YOU should pick us! We're doing the exact same as them, only cheaper!

To specify what we exactly are doing:

Leveling:
    1-80

RAF Service (1-60):
    We're also doing RAF leveling from 1-60, this will be done by a bot unless the characters you wish to level is on Steamwheedle Cartel then i will do it by hand if you want. After that you can ofcourse take our normal leveling service to get them to 80.

Honor grinding:
    For now, the maximum we will be doing for free is 75k honor.

Dungeon grinding/Emblems:
    You just got your character to level 80, but you simply can not stand grinding all those dungeons? Then I'll do it for you. The time of the emblem grinding is heavily depending on your class, and talent tree. If you're DPS, it will take longer than if you're a tank or healer, because of the queue times, unless you, or i can find a tank who wants to join with you.

Raids:
    (Depending on which realm you're on i.e. low populated or high): Are you going on holidays some week, but you could really use more Frost Emblems, then you can also ask me to do that for you as well. I will do any instances which you require. I have Kingslayer on my main character, i can play any class, and know all mechanics, rotations and priority in skills as well, so i will ofcourse be performing my best, while playing your character. I will also try to get my hands on any loot you might need.

If you want, lets say ICC 25 done, you can tell me how many bosses you want, but i can ofcourse not promise that i we will get them all down, i will ofcourse do my best, but this is heavily depending on the raid itself.

- For doing raids i would prefer if i can be allowed to swap around a couple of skills, but if not, it won't be any problem.

Rep grinding:

We're also doing different rep grinds for some factions, though if you want this hand made, it will get limited, depending on what factions you want, and we are not grinding rep for all factions in the game. We're doing the grinding ones, after items, i can grind dungeons for Outland rep as well, etc, but stuff like Shen'Dralar won't happen.

Achievements:
    Stuff like World Explorer, All world events you would like, some PvP, and some Dungeons & Raids will also be possible, but depending on your realm popularity and your items.

Professions:
    Mining, Skinning, Herbalism, Fishing, First Aid, Cooking.

Gold selling:
    At the moment we do not have giant amounts of gold, but the servers we have on and amounts are these:

(not avaible yet)

- If you need something which is NOT on the list, you can always PM me, and we can talk about it possibly being made, and put on our list later on.

How it will be done:

All our services will be made with a bot, unless you ask for it to be ME to do it. I can do all of the services by hand, but as i'm only myself, i can not take everyone at 1 time, so you might have to wait in line, if someone got me before you.

We have a load of avaible bots, so if you don't care about that, we have many spots open.

If you're interested in what bot we're using, and the safety of it, you can PM me for more info, and i will clarify it all for you. We have both been using this bot on our own account for about 1 year now, and we have never experienced being flagged, reported, or any GM whispers at all.

If you want our bot to level your character you can decide how you want it to be leveled (Battlegrounds, Quests, Grinding, 50/50, or however you want it to(Dungeons, only hand leveling))

The first couple of hand made services will be made free by me, but soon, it won't be, depending on how many people who needs this. The prices will ofcourse be low anyway, when they will be made.

If you have any questions or any suggestions you will be free to PM me or leave a reply here, with them.

Thanks for your time, i hope you will choose us!

Contacting Us:
    MSN (Also email): [email protected]

Or just PM me or Tobii.
    Last edited by Vyre; 06-01-2010 at 05:52 PM.

Leveling, Honor grinding, Dungeon grinding, Rep grinding and more - Free!
    Tobii's Avatar MMOwned Helper Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am the other dude, if you guys want to be sure it's a person with a bit more rep..

Well, let us know what you need!

Zoidberg's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never ask for rep. NEVER.
    You should also write down your MSN, email or how to contact you. (Kinda interested) :P

Abra su mente a la realidad.
    Do NOT contact me about trading section stuff. Contact a section MOD instead.

Tobii's Avatar MMOwned Helper Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    You should also write down your MSN, email or how to contact you. (Kinda interested) :P
    I did tell him that on skype..
    [01-Jun-10 9:52:48 PM] # -ţōβїł- #: noob!
    [01-Jun-10 9:52:52 PM] # -ţōβїł- #: - If you liked our service, please +rep us! -
    [01-Jun-10 9:52:56 PM] # -ţōβїł- #: don't ask for rep!
    [01-Jun-10 9:52:59 PM] # -ţōβїł- #: xD
    Think he is doing something.. D:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    Bam!

Fixed, very sorry for that mate, i just got used to a lot of other forums, where we did that, so i kinda forgot how it worked here!

Wrote contacts as well.
    Last edited by Vyre; 06-09-2010 at 02:21 AM.

Jackie Moon's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying out 60-70 on my paladin. Also set him up so he can do EU and US so his services are available for all.
    Check out my YouTube: SkeetzGaming

Zoidberg's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's going to do 69-80 by hand for me. I will update this post with feedback etc.

Abra su mente a la realidad.
    Do NOT contact me about trading section stuff. Contact a section MOD instead.

Miksu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    216/25
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okok, going to order 60-80lv. Gonna report how it goes!

[LT]'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered 74-80 on my druid. I will post updates.

Update!

Level 74 to level 78 (stoped at my request). Did it in 2-3 days even my druid had the worst gear ever.

I recommend these guys.
    Last edited by [LT]; 06-19-2010 at 12:48 AM.
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/guides/264682-achievement-onyxias-lair-level-60-3-2-2-hunter.html

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    !Update!

This is the last day our services are free!

We have simply gotten too many requests, i did'nt expect it to go this fast with all the requests, but this is the last day you can order a free service.

Tomorrow, 7/3 we're putting prices up on all our services, a little insurance for everyone who is afraid of using a bot, which will also be announced tomorrow.

So, if you want a quick service done for free, write to us fast today.
    Last edited by Vyre; 06-09-2010 at 02:21 AM.

Jackie Moon's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    60-70 successful in 2-3 days and they kept me informed with the progress anytime I needed. I recommend choosing this service!
    Check out my YouTube: SkeetzGaming

Illidan_000's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome levelers! Recommending them for further business. A++++

Illidan_000's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best service in the world! They leveled my human level 73 paladin to 74 free.