0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Paladin Glideing Guide

This is MY guide, I did not steal this guide, I have made it.

Here is what I have learned after leveling 4 paladins 1-60 (and farming) from glideing.
    2 humans, one bloodelf, one draenei

Contents

I. Auras

II. Seals & Judgements

III. Blessings

IV. Talents

V. Profiles

VI. Gear

VII. Custom Paladin Bots

VIII. Alternative Specs

I. Auras

Devotion Aura - Gives X additional armor to party members within 30 yards.[Can be improved by "Improved Devotion Aura" talent

This aura is most useful if you are taking multiple adds which for them most part, don't attack enough for Ret aura to be better, which most likely will never happen.

[Magic Type] Resistance Aura - Gives X additional [Magical Type] resistance to all party members within 30 yards.

You shouldn't be, but back when I used to use the southern silithus camp farming profile, I would use these aura since Ret aura would not effect casters.

Retribution Aura - Causes X Holy damage to any creature that strikes a party member within 30 yards.[Can be improved by "Improved Retribution Aura" talent

Your main aura, use this on every melee attacker (except in extreme conditions) it will be your primary aura.

Sanctity Aura[Talent] - Increases Holy damage done by party members within 30 yards by 10%. [Can increase with "Improved Sanctity Aura" talent]

I used to use sanc aura when I was in full judgement leveling from 60-70 since it was one of the most extreme conditions in which my holy output damage would do more damage than ret aura.

Concentration Aura - Gives a 35% chance of ignoring spell interruption when damaged to all party members within 30 yards.[Can be improved by "Improved Concentration Aura" talent]

I belive Evilpaladin's custom paladin bot uses has the feature to switch to this aura before healing, if bubble / hammer of J is down. otherwise, you will not need this much while glideing.

[Talent] Aura Mastery - Increases the radius of your Auras to 40 yards.

Never cared for this talent, maybe if you are glideing on party mode.

II. Seals and Judgements

Seal of Command Talent - Gives the Paladin a chance to deal additional Holy damage equal to 70% of normal weapon damage.

I used this seal back before patch 2.0, other than that I prefer Seal of Righteousness, since it will ALWAYS hit and will hit on each reckoning proc. Judgement of Command works better than Judgement of Righteousness, but is not worth the talent points.

Seal of Justice - Fills the Paladin with the spirit of justice for 30 sec, giving each melee attack a chance to stun for 2 sec.

This seal is pretty much useless as a primary seal, though the judgement is very useful when glideing on mobs which constantly flee.

Seal of Light - Fills the Paladin with divine light for 30 sec, giving each melee attack a chance to heal the Paladin for X.

This seal is good, but not as good for glideing, it is the bread and butter of AoE grinding, the only use for this seal is to use it as your judged seal if you have a high Mana per X seconds and would like glideing without losing much HP.

Seal of Rightousness - Fills the Paladin with holy spirit for 30 sec, granting each melee attack an additional X holy damage

Recommended Seal I use this as my primary non-judged seal, which increases my XP per Hour greatly! also very useful with Reckoning (talent).

Seal of the Crusader - Fills the Paladin with the spirit of a crusader for 30 sec, granting X attack power. The Paladin also attacks 40% faster, but deals less damage with each attack.

Recommended Judgement I used this seal for my primary judged seal with Seal of Righteousness, also useful when using Seal of Command as your un-judged seal.

Seal of Wisdom - Fills the Paladin with divine wisdom for 30 sec, giving each melee attack a chance to restore X of the Paladin's mana

Great seal for efficent glideing it will keep your mana up, and also great for your Judgement, however it may decrease your EXP per HOUR though it may keep you from dieing.

III Blessings

Blessing of Kings - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing total stats by 10%

Very great blessing, IF you have the gear for it, otherwise, avoid this blessing. For party glideing you may want to use this on a Warrior / Shaman / Etc class.

Blessing of Light - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing the effects of Holy Light spells used on the target by up to X and the effect Flash of Light spells used on the target by up to Y.

Never used this blessing while glideing, though it may be good while party glideing and primarly healing.

Blessing of Might - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing attack power by X

Very great blessing if you can make up for the Mana per X seconds.

Blessing of Wisdom - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, restoring X mana every 5 seconds

Recommended Blessing This blessing is GREAT reduces down time, gives you more mana during the fight, and is what I almost always use.

Blessing of Sanctuary Talent - Places a Blessing on the friendly target, reducing damage dealt from all sources by up to X for 5 min. In addition, when the target blocks a melee attack the attacker will take Y Holy damage.

This blessing is not that useful when glideing, but when taking multiple mobs and paired with a shield with also a shield spike on it, may be able to do some sort of Bot-Aoe grind.

[Omit Blessing of Salv/Freedom/Protection]

IV. Talents

For the first 35 levels you will want to spec Retribution. and then at 35 drop all talents and spec deep protection for Reckoning (IT IS WORTH IT!)

here is how you should put the points down.

Benediction - Rank 5/5

Improved Seal of the Crusader - Rank 2/3

Deflection - Rank 3/5

Vindication - Rank 3/3

Conviction - Rank 5/5

Improved Retribution Aura - Rank 2/2.

Crusade - Rank 3/3

Two-Handed Weapon Specialization - Rank 3/3

GO BACK TO YOUR TRAINER AND RESPEC RECKONING! HERE IS HOW I SPECCED!

Redoubt - Rank 5/5

Precision - Rank 3/3

Guardian's Favor - Rank 2/2

Toughness - Rank 5/5

Improved Hammer of Justice - Rank 3/3

Improved Concentration Aura - Rank 2/3

Reckoning - Rank 5/5

After 35 keep your points in protection and put the remaining points into holy

Divine Intellect - Rank 5/5

Spiritual Focus - Rank 5/5

Improved Seal of Righteousness - Rank 5/5

Illumination - Rank 5/5

Improved Blessing of Wisdom - Rank 2/2

Divine Favor - Rank 1/1

Sanctified Light - Rank 3/3

Holy Power - Rank 5/5

Light's Grace - Rank 3/3

Holy Shock - Rank 1/1

Holy Guidance - Rank 1/5

Profiles

What to look for!

Look for well spaced out mobs, not casters, and sometimes high armor mobs are good since other classes can't glide there since they arn't efficent enough.

Here is my Pre-Release of 1-70 profiles JUST FOR PALADINS!

http://vforums.wowglider.com/showthread.php?t=49865

VI Gear

Anything "Of The Eagle" will be great.

look for these stats in this order

- Intellect

- Strength

- Spirit / Mana per X seconds

Weapons -

Look for the same stats,

but Slow Hitting weapons.

VII Custom Bots

Farmer Bob - Currently out of date.

Evil Paladin - Created by daica, basic features, http://vforums.wowglider.com/showthread.php?t=48654

VII Alternative Specs

Turkeyburger's pure glideing spec - http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...20003005030200

I use the default paladin glider bot

Paperboi's 1-70 Palading Glider Pack

http://vforums.mmoglider.com/showthread.php?t=72728

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

The Paladin Glideing Guide
    devilish_hunter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The Paladin Glideing Guide

After reading the other "Pally Guides" on this site, I must say your grasp of the class is better than any of the others. Your explanation of seals and judgements, and how to use them should be required reading for every other "guide writer" that approaches the class.

Great guide for anyone starting a pally. Glide or no glide.

I will +Rep ... as soon as the system allows it...

And seriously, it is refreshing to see someone that actually understands the nuances of being an efficient and competent pally instead of some moron that says "Ret aura is trash." and "Spec All Ret to kill stuffs"... I look forward to your future postings!!!
    I run 47 AddOns. My UI has an MP3 player. Unbuffed I am 10k hp/10k mana, 12k armor. I can wear shadow gear and destroy any 3 level 70 shadowpriests. At once. I AM a badass. And anything with C cups or better and pretty eyes will OWN me.
    Know your limits. That is life as a Pally in Warcraft.

goz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gj posting on MMowned paperboi.
    I have been using your guide religiously from MMowglider.com , however, since TBC, I belive one profile definately needs to be changed.
    The 30-36 on Snapjaws, north of Dalaran are IMPOSSIBLE on a PvP server. They are right next to a major karazhan preq and karazhan q reward npc. The area is a major gank spot, and usually has 1-2 allies and horde.
    It would be brilliant to suggest an alternative.

Edit: +rep
    Last edited by goz; 07-09-2007 at 01:16 AM.

Paperboi's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by goz
    Gj posting on MMowned paperboi.
    I have been using your guide religiously from MMowglider.com , however, since TBC, I belive one profile definately needs to be changed.
    The 30-36 on Snapjaws, north of Dalaran are IMPOSSIBLE on a PvP server. They are right next to a major karazhan preq and karazhan q reward npc. The area is a major gank spot, and usually has 1-2 allies and horde.
    It would be brilliant to suggest an alternative.

Edit: +rep
    I didn't change the profiles (They were labled the same)

but I use a profile way up north of there, same mobs, no pvp trouble.